Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    God i hate spam check the pic, thats all spam. Not one thing that i wanted to read.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@3 October 2003 - 12:40
    God i hate spam check the pic, thats all spam. Not one thing that i wanted to read.

lol i always check all and delete all

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    The thing is that i didnt want all to be deleted, becuase there were some that i wanted to stay that were not new. I am glad i switched to a pop3 account.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    my ISP's pop3 account looks like that, my old Hotmail account did too so i just got a new one - but it's starting to fill up again
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    i like these the best, some time I bait them, to see how far they will go
    its fun to mess with them, make them wait all day for a western union

Good day,

It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent, important and confidential business proposal to you.

I am a Thirty Nine (39) year old Attorney in practice here in Nigeria. One of my clients was late MR. SEOM GIM TCHII, a Taiwanese National (Now deceased). Three years ago, MR. TCHII secured a contract from the Federal Government of Nigeria valued at US$39Million. He received mobilization fee of US$15.6Million and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of the contract payment (US$23.4Million) is still unpaid. MR. TCHII was still pursuing the release of this money, when on June 2001, MR. TCHII, his wife and only daughter died in a ghastly motor accident in Lagos. They were buried two weeks after.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has now directed (with a provision in this year's budget) the payment of all Contractors who have

satisfactorily executed their Contracts. The payment is by quarterly disbursements. MR. TCHII'S Contract payment is among those approved for release this quarter. As his personal Attorney before his death, I have been officially notified and instructed to forward particulars of MR. TCHII'S next of kin so that the money can be remitted into his/her account. However, as attorney and close confidant of MR. TCHII, I know that he did not leave any WILL (because of his sudden death). This money will therefore be paid into the account of whoever I present as MR. TCHII'S next of kin with proof of affinity, affidavits and other documents.

Simply, I intend to channel this money to the account of a clever but reliable person who upon successful payment of the funds, will earn 25% thereof, 70% will be for me and some Government officials who will assist me to approve the payment and 5% is to offset all expenses to be incurred in the documentation process. Your nationality does not matter as all modalities have been concluded to present the person as TCHII'S next of kin and consequently, the beneficiary of the fund. This transaction will take about 14 working days to conclude as soon as you indicate your interest. For prompt action, contact me urgently through email

Regards,

Barrister Babatunde oshodi

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Ahh the good old spam scam.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 October 2003 - 13:37
    i like these the best, some time I bait them, to see how far they will go
    its fun to mess with them, make them wait all day for a western union

Good day,

It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent, important and confidential business proposal to you.

I am a Thirty Nine (39) year old Attorney in practice here in Nigeria. One of my clients was late MR. SEOM GIM TCHII, a Taiwanese National (Now deceased). Three years ago, MR. TCHII secured a contract from the Federal Government of Nigeria valued at US$39Million. He received mobilization fee of US$15.6Million and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of the contract payment (US$23.4Million) is still unpaid. MR. TCHII was still pursuing the release of this money, when on June 2001, MR. TCHII, his wife and only daughter died in a ghastly motor accident in Lagos. They were buried two weeks after.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has now directed (with a provision in this year's budget) the payment of all Contractors who have

satisfactorily executed their Contracts. The payment is by quarterly disbursements. MR. TCHII'S Contract payment is among those approved for release this quarter. As his personal Attorney before his death, I have been officially notified and instructed to forward particulars of MR. TCHII'S next of kin so that the money can be remitted into his/her account. However, as attorney and close confidant of MR. TCHII, I know that he did not leave any WILL (because of his sudden death). This money will therefore be paid into the account of whoever I present as MR. TCHII'S next of kin with proof of affinity, affidavits and other documents.

Simply, I intend to channel this money to the account of a clever but reliable person who upon successful payment of the funds, will earn 25% thereof, 70% will be for me and some Government officials who will assist me to approve the payment and 5% is to offset all expenses to be incurred in the documentation process. Your nationality does not matter as all modalities have been concluded to present the person as TCHII'S next of kin and consequently, the beneficiary of the fund. This transaction will take about 14 working days to conclude as soon as you indicate your interest. For prompt action, contact me urgently through email

Regards,

Barrister Babatunde oshodi
    lol if they send us a penny for each of those we would all be rich as hell

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    @Agent Smith - why don't u setup the filtering properly. If anyone offers free email with SPAM protection it's Hotmail, PROVIDED it's setup right by the user. I have several and I get 1 or 2 spams in 2 weeks that they missed, I block the domain and it never appears.

Another tip, in case u didn't know, these spammers buy large files containing emails. They won't know if that email is correct and/or prospect victim until the user of that email responds to REMOVE

Also, MM's real name is not Mr. Anderson, it's NEON or without the N

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by nikita69@3 October 2003 - 10:33
    @Agent Smith - why don't u setup the filtering properly.  If anyone offers free email with SPAM protection it's Hotmail, PROVIDED it's setup right by the user.  I have several and I get 1 or 2 spams in 2 weeks that they missed, I block the domain and it never appears.

Another tip, in case u didn't know, these spammers buy large files containing emails.  They won't know if that email is correct and/or prospect victim until the user of that email responds to REMOVE 
    I dont use hotmail, its just there i dont care for it. I have a POP3 account with hotpop.com and havent had a spam since. I tried hushmail before hotpop, but couldn't get e-mails that were legit, way to much spam protection.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69@3 October 2003 - 14:33
    which n the first one or the last one
    now agent smith knows who i am and i have to fight them all

here we go

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast