Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The English Football Players

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thats exactly my point. Two or three forums have been closed down in the last two days for naming players in this incident.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    they have

well iam sorry Boab...

but i have this nasty cought u c * cough* newcastle players * * cough *

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

Someone would have to convince Darker to pull the plug, so I think it unlikely.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I cant quote StupidGuy without being as guilty as him. But the naming of anyone likely to be concerned in a criminal charge is treated seriously. Personally I think the Mods should not have allowed this to happen.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    cant quote StupidGuy without being as guilty as him. But the naming of anyone likely to be concerned in a criminal charge is treated seriously. Personally I think the Mods should not have allowed this to happen.
    but we haven't named any 1 have we, well we have but it's only rumours, i read in the paper that it wos newcastle players... i heard it in the sun and iam only saying wot i heard ... * cough * BS

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    NORTHERN ROCK THESPONSER OF NUFC HAVE PULLED OUT AND HAVE HAD A NEW OFFER FROM : SEVEN UP !

This was quoted from the comments at windowlicker.com.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Metro

I don't think the names should be posted mate, a lot of people think no smoke without fire. They are entitled to be tried at law, not by the media (including the internet).

I was just saying that I think it unlikely we will be closed, unless someone can put some other pressure on Darker that we don't know about.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by JPaul@3 October 2003 - 21:12
    Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

[QUOTE]

I dont think there is all that much difference JP. The authorities will close down whatever it takes in order to ensure neutrality and a fair trial.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+3 October 2003 - 22:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 3 October 2003 - 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@3 October 2003 - 21:12

I dont think there is all that much difference JP. The authorities will close down whatever it takes in order to ensure neutrality and a fair trial. [/b]
    Which authorities and how.

Jurisdiction is important mate, The English Court can&#39;t just tell Darker to turn this server off.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    i didn&#39;t mention any names nor wos i going 2 , i only said the team, i heard that it wos newcastle players... i wudn&#39;t mention any names....

but the joke that N£MO posted wos funny ( i know i sudn&#39;t laugh but it&#39;s 1 of those nasty jokes )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast