Thread: Dear RIAA:My name is Brittany Kruger

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dear RIAA:My name is Brittany Kruger
    August 27,2009

" Dear RIAA:My name is Brittany Kruger
    "My name is Brittany Kruger. I'm not a criminal. I'm not a tough person. I cry almost every night these days, and I'm scared to death of what is going to happen to me in the future. Most of all I'm not a pirate, I don't have a peg leg or a hook for a hand, and I don't raid ships on the high seas looking for booty. They're the first three lines Britanny wrote in a story explaining exactly what it's like to be an American student hounded by the Big 4 labels. Because, say Mitch Bainwol, Cary Sherman, Cara Duckworth, Jonathan Lamy and all the other good people at the unAmerican (literally) Big 4's RIAA, Brittany has shared with other people. And that, they say, just cannot be allowed.

read more... "

Source: P2P news | Dear RIAA:My name is Brittany Kruger

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hot chix!

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm not that anarchy type of man... But this world needs hardcore revolution.
    Last edited by Ronnie Coleman; 08-28-2009 at 08:20 AM.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    RIAA can kiss my ass