Thread: Quick Nero Question

I had NERO burning ROM (apparently different from regular NERO??? I think i read that somewhere), I updated the version, and now I get MP3 plugin errors, and 2 out of 3 music CDs i burned had glitches in random spots (not because of source MP3, they play fine on music players like WinAmp). I'm guessing this is due to that MP3 plugin error.

Anyway... what is the current version? What nero should i get, NERO or NERO Burning Rom (if there even is a difference). I think 6 is the current version, but I couldn't find a hash using search, i just kept getting version 5 something... If someone could sort this out for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mojo2185@3 October 2003 - 18:07
    I had NERO burning ROM (apparently different from regular NERO??? I think i read that somewhere), I updated the version, and now I get MP3 plugin errors, and 2 out of 3 music CDs i burned had glitches in random spots (not because of source MP3, they play fine on music players like WinAmp). I'm guessing this is due to that MP3 plugin error.

Anyway... what is the current version? What nero should i get, NERO or NERO Burning Rom (if there even is a difference). I think 6 is the current version, but I couldn't find a hash using search, i just kept getting version 5 something... If someone could sort this out for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    try our verified section for the new version and you might need the codec pack not sure tho

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Yeah, thats where I looked... still confused on what exactly the current version is though. Also a little confused about NERO vs. NERO Burning ROM (whats the difference?).

Thanks

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Duh, I shoulda though of checking their site!
    Thanks for the link.

That just about does it for my questions (apparently NERO has a lot more than NERO burning ROM, thats the difference. If i'm wrong, someone correct me).

Thanks a lot!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mojo2185@3 October 2003 - 18:45
    Duh, I shoulda though of checking their site!
    Thanks for the link.

That just about does it for my questions (apparently NERO has a lot more than NERO burning ROM, thats the difference. If i'm wrong, someone correct me).

Thanks a lot!
    good luck boss