Thread: Irc/chat

Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    I clicked on the chat link.. and it didn't work, because my browser must not support java or something, can anyone provide me with a link for this? to get on it with mIRC

(example: irc://irc.whatever.com/room )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    there are 2 links up there, the one that says chat use a java client to connect, while the one that says irc, is the irc link to the room, they both take u to the same room. althought the both may be wrong, the chat should be http://www.p2pchat.net/chat/klchat.php
    so my guess would be the irc should be irc://irc.p2pchat.net/klchat

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    its actually kchat not klchat! And there are 2 channels now. klitechat is the second, and thats the one on the irc link. kchat is the chan for the client, and klitechat for forum members.

so its #kchat and #klitechat on irc.p2pchat.net.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    Thanks
    I can get into #KChat but not #Klchat (it is full) lol

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    #klchat does not, in effect, exist any more.

It merged with #dkchat, to form #kchat.

The links in both programs take you to this channel now, which is the "overflow" channel to both. The original channels have a max limit of people set at 1, and this max limit is filled with a bot......enabling an automatic redirect by the p2pchat server.

There are also 3 channels; as both #kchat (users of the programs K++ and diet K) and #klitechat (members of the board and guests) support a help channel, #khelp.

The java link is being looked at by the ircops @ p2pchat.net, and its hoped the java link will be fixed shortly to take members into both #klitechat and #khelp.

The chatrooms are wholey seperate from the board, and the board can accept no responsibility for actions that occur in the various chatrooms........ these people share files with each other, which being illegal, we cant condone...

............therefore, im moving the post to the lounge, as it has nothing to do with our website.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@4 October 2003 - 20:42
    #The chatrooms are wholey seperate from the board, and the board can accept no responsibility for actions that occur in the various chatrooms........ these people share files with each other, which being illegal, we cant condone...
    bad boys and girls in the chatrooms!!