Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i played the reloaded release with no patches, and i hadn't a single bug in the game.
    all drivers up to date.

2. Games   -   #32
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by hersi View Post
    So I'm assuming some of the copy protection they missed entails the enourmous lag I get when opening doors and at random intervals?

My PC is more than capable of handling the game. When it does, it's smooth sailing, but it's really awful when I get hit with this über lag monster.

Using the RELOADED released with the NOGRP 1.1 patch and crack.

Edit: Scratch that. It was PhysX. Set it to Normal, and everything is very smooth now.
    It did on the 360, but it was loading the next room though.
    [center]

3. Games   -   #33
    a hell of a game, i wanna sleep

4. Games   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post

It did on the 360, but it was loading the next room though.
    Yeah, I read about that, but it's not as bad a people say it is. For as large as the playing fields are and what you can do, I was pretty damn impressed.

When I used the Launcher for the game, I forgot to read the fine print under the PhysX section at the bottom. At least GTX 260 is recommended for Normal PhysX, and a GTX260 and 9800GTX is recommended for High PhysX. I just set it to normal, and it's smooth as silk.

I was watching some of the XBOX360 footage on YouTube, and I was in awe at how much of a difference PhysX makes. Granted it's only the effects in the game and you don't need it, but it makes the game much more immersive, imo.

Just beat Ivy and about to fight the Joker in the final battle - can't wait!

Spoiler: Show

Oh, and those that think PhysX is bollocks, check out this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyKCM-Bpuw

Edit: Just beat the game. Awesome! I didn't get everything as there's really no incentive to other than to be anal about getting everything.
    Last edited by hersi; 09-24-2009 at 06:25 AM.

5. Games   -   #35
    The game is cool okay i know , but whenever am killed that damn joker pisses me off ..those scenes are really provocative , i can't stand them ..

that's why my progress in the game is so little til now , can it be fixed ?
    i just hate losing ...

6. Games   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Good graphics and the game is fun but for such open environments the game is much too linear and also ridiculously easy to beat .

7. Games   -   #37
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    edit
    Last edited by Adama; 09-29-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234