Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    This just came out on TL a few hours ago, I'm gonna wait for a scene release though cause the current release has saving problems.
    And gliding problems, but I guess they've been fixed with another crack, but then another crack will come out, then another, then another I would wait for a retail copy...

I just seen a commercial today, shit, I want a PS3 now, you can play as the Joker! PS3 is still dumb though, hopefully XBL gets it as a DLC.

I won't spoil anything, but the saying you fight the most notroious cirminals in this game is bullshiiiiiiit, because you don't see half, sure you see them in another forum (Riddle me this), but at the end, if you listen "really really really" close to the radio, and it's only for about a second, you get to hear Batman 2, at least I hope, let me know if I'm just hearing this because you hear

Spoiler: Show

....almost done with the second playthrough, and at 95%, I'm hoping to have my second game 100% (Fallout 3 is the other), and then onto the challenges and predator missions, maybe, if they have achivements then I will

\\\For 25-40% or the trophies/achivements/riddler stuff you WILL have to backtrack towards the end of the game, if your not going to play this twice, make sure to have the maps and just collect everything before you "someone tells you it's time for your last surprise...."

PS...one of the websites heard in the game....http://www.arkhamcare.com/

there's another one, but it went too quick for me to hear...it was Joker saying it.....
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 09-03-2009 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center]

2. Games   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    This just came out on TL a few hours ago, I'm gonna wait for a scene release though cause the current release has saving problems.
    I'm waiting for the save fix as well.

yo

3. Games   -   #23
    Save fix and glide fix is already out...plus they missed more protection schemes anyway, wait for a proper crack.
    [center]

4. Games   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ... or even better, wait for the retail version properly cracked.

5. Games   -   #25
    Well that's wait I meant, I have no interest since I've beat it twice, but to get a enjoyable game buy it, or wait.
    [center]

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ohh, i love this game !

7. Games   -   #27
    Anyone know the winrar password for the newsgroup version. I have downloaded it but cannot extract it. I also downloaded another newsgroup version but it contained a trojan.

8. Games   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by saguy View Post
    Anyone know the winrar password for the newsgroup version. I have downloaded it but cannot extract it. I also downloaded another newsgroup version but it contained a trojan.
    Download from here and you don't have to worry about that shit.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/nzb-index/games/
    [center]

9. Games   -   #29
    was good while it lasted.

10. Games   -   #30
    So I'm assuming some of the copy protection they missed entails the enourmous lag I get when opening doors and at random intervals?

My PC is more than capable of handling the game. When it does, it's smooth sailing, but it's really awful when I get hit with this über lag monster.

Using the RELOADED released with the NOGRP 1.1 patch and crack.

Edit: Scratch that. It was PhysX. Set it to Normal, and everything is very smooth now.
    Last edited by hersi; 09-22-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast