Thread: Installing Fifa2003

Hi yall, i have a question, um i am trying 2 install 2 iso files without burning them, i used undisker 2 make them cd's on my hard drive, the game i am trying 2 install is fifa 2003, as yall know it has 2 cd's and that is the problem, the first disk instals alright, but than it asks for disk 2, and since disk 2 is on the hard drive he can't find it, who can help???

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    use daemontools when it asks for disc 2 unmount cd 1 and mount cd 2 on the same drive

3. Games   -   #3
    thanks alot stupidguy, i'll give it a try

4. Games   -   #4
    ok got the game installed ppl, now facing another problem and that is the starting up, it starts the came and that shuts it down again, and ideas about this out there?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Does It Say Anything About No CD? If So You'll Need A Crack.....Usually Found On The ISO Or On Websites

6. Games   -   #6
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    where did you get fifa 2003 from? i got my from suprnova and i can't install it, the game wasn't .bin .cue, it just downloaded the folder with everything the setup autorun ect, everythime i install the cd1 it ask for cd two and i can't make it run. i tried daemon tool but it only works for .cue or .bin any1 know what to do here?