Thread: Soap Opera Tracker?

Are there any trackers that specialize in older/various runs of Soap Operas, such as Days of our Lives?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    None that i know of plus I don't think its practical for a tracker to upload endless tv shows but the good thing with american TV is the free web streams,you can go watch days of our lives on NBCs official website,all in easy to rip *.mov

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niño Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerfan View Post
    Are there any trackers that specialize in older/various runs of Soap Operas, such as Days of our Lives?
    Soap Operas ? Do you mean something as "Sunset Beach", "Melrose Place", ... ?
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Soap Opera - daytime dramas... so named because they use to be ad-supported by the various soap companies (Ivory Snow, etc).

I don't know of any dedicated tracker... seen a few on mininova from time to time, best best is probably usenet... might also google 'tv shows on dvd'.

This type of entertainment (aimed at the 50's housewife/stay at home mom) has been hanging on by a thread (ratings-wise) for about 10 years. 5 episodes a week is abit much to keep up with... and the times (and audience) has moved on.
    Last edited by Wwwildthing; 09-02-2009 at 06:35 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    brento's Avatar Poster
    I would suggest Demonoid, BitMeTV, and TVTorrents