Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dangerous Thin Gyou Have Done

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well wehn I was 15 me and my friend went around 1 night of the week and turned off electricity boxes all the time and ran away laughing our heads off thsi continued for a few months even turned the switch off and on a few times in a row

I used to stand outside the house and watch the lights go out.

Theen finally one day we decided to do it in the day uh oh big mistake did a house came back and a greek lady comes up and blasts us

"I saw what you did that hosue over there has a mother with 3 children and their fridge defrosted

my friend the dumbass he was says "we didn't do it"

"Yes you did she says I have 2 eys in the fron tof my head that poke out if Ill ever see you do that again ill report you to the police"

I was told that on that night a police car poped up at their house yet I was at hoem shitting myself for the next week but eventully it blew over no word/.

Then would you believe a year later I have a science cla when im 16 a new teacher arrives hes looking at me strangly for minutes on end while hes talking to another teacher of mine while pointing at me. :uh huh:" he says thats on eof them"

anyway other teacher pulled me out of class and said blah blah blah did you do taht a while back I was liek "yeah" well hes thinking of pressing charges

anyway nothing was anymore about that

the end

so whats some of your stories??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    To quote another illustrious member of this forum:

Arse.

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It wasn't that arsey-ish , we did worse when we were kids, back home.

We did something similar too, they had this big christmas tree in the middle of our town. We used to pull the plug all the time, once we did it when some guy rode his bicycle past the tree, when we cut the light he crashed his bike, I think he might've even ran it into a parked car. They didn't catch us though, since we ran away before they could figure out what happened.

I feel guilty about it now though.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    I knew there was a long sordid history with this Adster fellow. This sort of thing doesn't develop overnight.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    When I was 15, me and some mates got up real early one day and went around stealing milk bottles from peoples door steps, at one stage we were actually level with the milk cart, stealing them just a he delivered them. About an hour in to it, we got caught by this bloke walking his dog, we ran and hid by this old factory for most of the day.

But that was 4 or 5 years ago, seems pretty stupid now

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    In the Science lab at school I swaped the Gas and Water supplies, we all plugged in the bunsen burners only to see water comming out the top

I did'nt get caught, but someone else did

Bit silly really cos if someone had turned on a water tap and someone else had a taper lit nearby.........

But I thought it was funny...........as for the rest..........Never got caught so can't post it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    lmao yes I remmerb the old tricks with the bunsen burners light a mtach next to them or spray deotarant

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yeah, like pin prick the pipe in several places and light it
    Jesus I would'nt have the bottle to do that stuff now, we were nuts

I once went absailing...........with a homemade kit Heh, I was dangling off the cliff for an hour cos me m8 could'nt pull me up and the rope was about 30ft short of the ground, he went to get help and left me swinging with the rope round my waste (yup massive bruise round my body) and the other end on a large tent peg
    See, nuts, I would'nt do stupid stuff like that now cos I sensible

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    We used to have a ritual after work of doing some kind of dumb ass jackass style stunt, whether it be riding a bmx over a steep drop, seeing who can leave the biggest tyre marks on the road from their mopeds or whatever... Anyway, one day we were 'Car surfing'..... I got caught when I fell off going fairly fast and smashed all my teeth out!!!

At least I can look back and laugh now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast