Thread: Free Hosting For Mysql

Hi Guys,
    I am trying to find a free host for mysql database for a forum. Its not a public forum so not many users maybe about 300-800 maximum. I t ried using freesql.org but the forum didnt even install using that.

Anyone knows of a good free host for the same purpose,
    thanks in advance.
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Originally posted by I.am@4 October 2003 - 07:46
    not many users

300-800 maximum.
    Have you totally lost it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    maximum
    worst come worst&#33; Got it now?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    You won&#39;t be able to get that for free hosting mate.

Maybe if you end uo a post whore on another forum featuring webhosting features in terms of your forum activity...them maybe.

but try your luck here, freewebspace forums.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks for the link RedRival. But I would rather host the forum on my own webspace(reason no ads). Just need some place to host database. I know its damn hard to get one. Thats why I posted it here just to see if anyone has any idea about it&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@4 October 2003 - 09:02
    Thanks for the link RedRival. But I would rather host the forum on my own webspace(reason no ads). Just need some place to host database. I know its damn hard to get one. Thats why I posted it here just to see if anyone has any idea about it&#33;
    it&#39;s better and easier to find a host with no ads, mysql and good amount of space included as well.

if you look thru that forum closely, you will find some jewels.

but if you choose to do so, get another hdd of your own and host it 24/7. that&#39;s the best way

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by RedRival@4 October 2003 - 03:04
    but if you choose to do so, get another hdd of your own and host it 24/7. that&#39;s the best way
    Ya I had that option in mind as well&#33; Was getting a linux box for 20 bucks&#33; sounds like a good deal But was still checking some options here&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Enough of day dreaming about free mysql hosts
    Going to bed now, full mode dreaming
    If anyone still knows anything about one, just drop a line.

Thx

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    http://www.distanthost.com/

This would be perfect, but you most likly cant sign up.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Thanks anyways for the link Agent Smith&#33;