Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious Computer Problem

LeGoMyFnLeg
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@4 October 2003 - 08:56
    I was just trying to help, its better then your advice. Now thats it see if she finds a virus, worm, whatever, and what not. Then will find out what we can do if it isnt.
    Excuse me but I'm quite sure my dick is larger than yours.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg+4 October 2003 - 00:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeGoMyFnLeg @ 4 October 2003 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@4 October 2003 - 08:56
    I was just trying to help, its better then your advice. Now thats it see if she finds a virus, worm, whatever, and what not. Then will find out what we can do if it isnt.
    Excuse me but I&#39;m quite sure my dick is larger than yours. [/b][/quote]
    WTF does that have do with musichicks problem.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Nothing at all. It was however a well suited response to your problem.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    You seem to think this is your own personal flame board, well its not. Were here to help each other, not act like assholes.

Sorry Musichick for him hyjacking this thread. Hows it all going?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Then stop behaving like one and start providing answers based on the symptoms and facts given. When you&#39;ve done that then you may fan your feathers.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    I get advice, i never said i had all the answers. Dude get off it its over, goto the lounge if you want to flame people.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Well I went to symantec. I installed the stuff to do the online scan and that scan was taking forever&#33; Wow&#33; I&#39;ll have to scan it tommorow when I have more time. It&#39;s 3 in the morning here. I think that symantec is going to be more thorough than Housecall. Looks more reliable. Does anyone know why we get the blue screens?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Originally posted by MusicChick@4 October 2003 - 09:48
    Does anyone know why we get the blue screens?
    Yes.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg+4 October 2003 - 03:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeGoMyFnLeg @ 4 October 2003 - 03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MusicChick@4 October 2003 - 09:48
    Does anyone know why we get the blue screens?
    Yes. [/b][/quote]
    Um then why do we get them and what do they mean?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by MusicChick@4 October 2003 - 01:48
    Well I went to symantec. I installed the stuff to do the online scan and that scan was taking forever&#33; Wow&#33; I&#39;ll have to scan it tommorow when I have more time. It&#39;s 3 in the morning here.&nbsp; &nbsp; I think that symantec is going to be more thorough than Housecall. Looks more reliable. Does anyone know why we get the blue screens?
    Oh, i forgot that you have win98. This is a very common thing that happens with that OS. I use to get it alot. Its not a virus, so cancel that. Run scan disc and a defrag and it should put it in shape. This is what i would do to fix it.

Um then why do we get them and what do they mean?
    Its a problem in the OS, do whats above and it should fix it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast