Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old-firm Match

that it started 2 mins ago. it's on in scotland on bbc1, don't know about other UK regions. enjoy.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    ???????

3. Lounge   -   #3
    celtic won 1-0. cheap deflection gave them the goal, but they all count.

on the whole they deserved the victory. rangers only played well for the first 20 mins or so, then celtic dominated.

funny to see neil lennon push hedman after he kicked the ball out too early right at the end. somethings are very easy to lip-read

i hate to see any team really time-waste at the end of a game, including the one i support (rangers). Obviously if you are preserving a lead you take your time and don't rush things, but some teams kick the arse out of it. Celtic didn't do it too much, so that was good.

watching kenny dalgleish on bbc1 singing celtic's praises just now, i think he wants a job with them again, his nose couldn't be any browner.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Lamsey@4 October 2003 - 20:42
    [QUOTE]

Here is me thinking that Lamsey was level headed. He is.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    i watched that interview with kenny daglish....he couldn't keep that smile off his face he was about to burst into some Celtic song you could tell.... altho Celtic won the match they have not won the league....GERS FOR THE LEAGUE

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by sperminator@4 October 2003 - 23:59
    altho Celtic won the match they have not won the league....
    ...neither have rangers

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    its obvious the Gers will win the league...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    what is the point of that league anyway? it will always be rangers or celtic who win it. i will still hope rangers win it, and their is a long way to go yet. As for my useless team LIVERPOOL, as i expected they took pity on ARSENAL and gifted them both goals and missed a hatful of chances. Has i expect it will be at best 4th place for us, it is a title between ARSENAL, CHELSEA, and MAN UTD now, the rest can just play for 4th place now.
    Houllier wants 3 more years to bring title to anfield, i say give him 3 matches and if we lose the lot, sack him, he is losing the plot big time, we need better players, we cannot rely on Owen Gerard and Kewell all the time.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by sperminator@5 October 2003 - 00:20
    its obvious the Gers will win the league...
    not to me

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast