Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Beach 2.

I have just aqquired 'Sexy Beach 2' pc game.Phwooooar!!

Now,before anyone starts,yes i do have a girlfriend and i get my fair share of 'action'.But this game is'nt simply for loner perverts.Its fun to play and the graphics are gorgeous ( as too are the babes ) If you have'nt played it yet,then give it a go,unless of course your not into skimpily-clad computerized babes gettin horny.

2. Games   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by sickmonkey@8 September 2003 - 10:07
    I have just aqquired &#39;Sexy Beach 2&#39; pc game.Phwooooar&#33;&#33;

Now,before anyone starts,yes i do have a girlfriend and i get my fair share of &#39;action&#39;.But this game is&#39;nt simply for loner perverts.Its fun to play and the graphics are gorgeous ( as too are the babes ) If you have&#39;nt played it yet,then give it a go,unless of course your not into skimpily-clad computerized babes gettin horny.
    is your girlfriend your hand?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Games   -   #3
    Hehe, good call mogadishu. I just did a quick search on google > This guy can explain my reaction Is it dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball for hentai or something?

4. Games   -   #4
    No mogadishu,my girlfriend is real,ive been with her for five years now(im 25).And link,search for &#39;sexy beach 2&#39; and you will find a few sites,an official one telling you all about it,and a fan forum&#33; ( but thats really sad imo) Anyway,its a funny game,not much lifespan tbh but what the hell,its worth playin just for a laugh.Plus it was free.

5. Games   -   #5
    I&#39;m not into hentai if thats what the game is

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I found this on a site that sells the game...

Game Synopsis:

It is the paradise floating on Nankai here. The island of the everlasting summer which is beyond a mirage. Sexy island. What occurrence is awaiting sure enough on this island? I will pass several days from today here. The free experience version software by which network distribution was carried out. When it was downloaded, all began from from. And the lottery number which appeared simultaneously with a play end. The investigated success-in-an-election number was in agreement with my number. The ticket of the invitation tour to a southern paradise arrived at hand several days after. It is fortunate with much trouble. It is not it a joke to part with the tail held as it is. In this way, I participated in the DreamsTours plan "Sexy Beach 2."

... What a great description. I&#39;m sold.

http://shop.himeya.com/products/adult_win_...exy_beach2.html

8. Games   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i dled it. looks pretty wierd. might be interesting

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 September 2003 - 03:45
    i dled it. looks pretty wierd. might be interesting
    Exactly,its weird,funny and ..well....interesting.

Lets be honest its bloody perverted but who the hell cares lets just rub these babys down with oil and watch them moan like crazy

10. Games   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    its on the xbox too right?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast