Thread: Avistaz?

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Hi,

I haven't had need in joining a tracker for a while now, being very content with what I have, but my interest in Asian film led me to an interest in joining Avistaz.

I checked the tracker-open page here at FST and noticed that they last opened their doors in July. They don't have an invite system so it's a matter of waiting until the next open signup.

By chance, does anyone have any idea when that day might be?? I check the site almost daily, but no luck and there's no indication on the forum side of the site.

Any insights from Avistaz members would be greatly appreciated. Please post here or PM me back if that's your preference.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by kallieb; 09-03-2009 at 06:03 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mage's Avatar Tracker Finder BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    PM me

giving presents to the person who is always talking and doing are like farting and shit.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    The PM was helpful (thanks mate ) but I'm still in need of info on open signups. Thanks in advance.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    When we posted an article about the site, AvistaZ owner left us a message saying the site was open for signup every Sunday. It was indeed open on Sundays back then (End July/August) but I don't know if this still applies for today.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    give me email and i help u....