Thread: Facts About Kazaa Plus 2.5.1

Poster
    I went to shareman network's website, downloaded kazaa plus 2.5.1, and bought it (that's a lie). It is actually the same is the fu#ken regular kmd, with SPYWARE and Adware too, so I just want to tell you that Kazaa Lite is the only kazaa version that DOES NOT contain any spyware.
    DO U BELEIVE ME NOW?
    The spyware detected in Kazaa plus are ALTNET POINT MANAGER and OTHER UNWANTED PROGS, so ppl just stick with the best version of kazaa, which is k-lite. See?shareman netfucks can't make a kazaa version, without raping the program with ads and fu*king around with it, even YOU PAY FOR IT.
    That's all.
    Peace!
    K-LITE ROCKS
    KMD/Kazaa+ SUCKS
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    ty but i aint changing unless k-lite get an update or new one. winmx gives me wat i need2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    K-PLUS

Altnet

Kazaa Plus regularly downloads an index of available Altnet content. This index contains a list of available rights managed files and can in no way alter Kazaa Plus or any other part of your computer. Kazaa Plus downloads this file without collecting any information about you or your computer. When you install Kazaa Plus, you also install the Altnet Peer Points Manager software. Should you wish to participate in the programs offered through the Altnet Peer Points Manager software, you will have to supply information which is governed by the Altnet Privacy Statement. To read the full Altnet Privacy Statement please visit:
    http://www.altnet.com/privacy/

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    still kazaa lite DOES NOT have this crap&#33; it also takes space in your HD for nothing.
    2nd of all kazaa plus size is like 9mb, where k-lite is a lot less than that.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@4 October 2003 - 10:50
    K-PLUS

Altnet

Kazaa Plus regularly downloads an index of available Altnet content. This index contains a list of available rights managed files and can in no way alter Kazaa Plus or any other part of your computer. Kazaa Plus downloads this file without collecting any information about you or your computer. When you install Kazaa Plus, you also install the Altnet Peer Points Manager software. Should you wish to participate in the programs offered through the Altnet Peer Points Manager software, you will have to supply information which is governed by the Altnet Privacy Statement. To read the full Altnet Privacy Statement please visit:
    http://www.altnet.com/privacy/
    also, my Ad-aware says that it&#39;s spyware&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Yes, you are obviously right, there is ONLY one Kazaa version: Kazaa Lite K++, the new blue experience :)

thanks anyway, david.