Thread: Looking for educational...

Hey everybody,

I am working on some techniques related to studying. Because of this I am particularly interested in trackers with educational material on it. I know of bitme (still hoping an invite will come my way one day), but besides bitme and elbitz (which I do have) I am looking for any tracker on the web that offers interesting educational material.
    Any suggestions?

Apart from the trackers, I have been looking for quite some time to get hold of a certain website template.. It's from dreamtemplate.com and it is template nr. 4367 (also education related).
    Can't find it anywhere. Once again.. suggestions?

Hoping someone here can help me out.. I'll see what I can do for others.

Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I believe bitspyder and bibliotik has educational content as well. There was a thread I saw a while back that should help:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...er-list-344292

Demonoid should be very helpful as well, and as long as the files not that big public trackers might not be that much of an inconvenience.

As for templates, I think there is a site called templatep2p, but I don't know much about it.

I'm guessing you're mainly looking for trackers right? If so this should probably go in the bittorrent section. If not warez forums might also have some good ebooks, not sure.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Try MVGroup An Eduation P2P
    mvgroup.org

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    For the tracker use bitspyder have great ideas a group buy which collect money and buy what they need and another things thats make it easy for everyone search for knowledge and u can get invite from thier irc and they have good content that what i can help u with and u know there is bitme but its hard to get access to this tracker demonoid will help u but its slow that what i know.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for the replies!

Very helpful!