Thread: Where Do I Verify Files?

triso's Avatar Member
    Hi,

I am now using "Bitzi: The Free Universal Media Catalog" to search for verified downloads. There are a few nice things about this service: It is not restricted to KaZaA downloads, it supports Magnet and EDonkey as well. You can rate the quality of each file so that fakes, poor quality and incorrect lengths are ruled out before you and others download. In addition, you can form a "BitSsociety" with a restricted focus, eg. Buffy or Star Trek, to bring people together who have a common viewpoint.

On the negative side, there appears to be no general breakdown of submisions into file types, ie. audio, video, documents or software, so the search results are a bit long. For example, when searching for "Three Stooges" movies there are a lot of Iggy Pop audio files cluttering up the listing.

All services appear to be free. as of October 5, 2003.

http://bitzi.com.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Go to my site ,i have tons of verifieds.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I would have to say Sharereactor is the #1 site on the net for Edonkey/Emule verifieds. They have the largest databases and it's all FREE!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by downloader2008@4 October 2003 - 17:18
    I would have to say Sharereactor is the #1 site on the net for Edonkey/Emule verifieds. They have the largest databases and it's all FREE! 
    Check this My Bookmarks For Emule