Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Why Why....

Do people keep shit songs and share them ???
    • Half downloaded songs.
    • Shit quality Songs.
    • Songs which are named completey wrong.
    • Fake Songs.

How disorganised are these people and what’s the point in downloading them if you don’t use them??? I’ve been trying to get a few songs today.. Well an album but I could not find the complete albums for download so though I would get the single files themselves but bloody hell is it hard to find good quality mp3's on kazaa I’m losing faith.

2. Music   -   #2

3. Music   -   #3
    Yes I know the RIAA but im talking about the people out there that actually do share files but keep shit on thee PC or have crap versions of songs like 96bit.

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by Scoot@4 October 2003 - 17:01
    Yes I know the RIAA but im talking about the people out there that actually do share files but keep shit on thee PC or have crap versions of songs like 96bit.
    maybe they know of no better quality, or are on extremely slow connections...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Your Problem is you use Kazaa.I am not going to tell you what to use.....look around at the Stickys and figure it out.
    All I have to say is whatever Albums you want they are out there.

6. Music   -   #6
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    The days of point click download are over. It takes a little more effort to download Mp3&#39;s now, but hell you still can&#39;t beat the price

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    point and click downloads still are easy...especially point and click albums

8. Music   -   #8
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@4 October 2003 - 18:49
    me likes point and click

9. Music   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+5 October 2003 - 10:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 5 October 2003 - 10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@4 October 2003 - 18:49
    point and click downloads still are easy...especially point and click albums&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    me likes point and click [/b][/quote]
    pitty you haven&#39;t been able to do it lately

10. Music   -   #10
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+4 October 2003 - 19:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 4 October 2003 - 19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@5 October 2003 - 10:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme
    @4 October 2003 - 18:49

me likes point and click
    pitty you haven&#39;t been able to do it lately [/b][/quote]
    yeah i know but atleast me doesnt have to point and click for 56k

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast