Thread: Defendor trailer

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Woody is certainly on a roll.
    Somebody wrote that this looks similar to Special ( a 2006 film with Michael Rapport ) but the trailer reminds me of The Might Be Giants, one of my favorite movies.I like quixotic characters.

[YOUTUBE]Op3JksjPw6Y[/YOUTUBE]

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    While it remains to be seen how good the movies turn out to be, there's no doubt both his trailers look very promising.

Looking back, the range of his characters is quite amazing.
    How the same guy is convincing in The Walker and Natural Born Killers is remarkable and his turn in The People vs. Larry Flynt truly was Oscar worthy (even Courtney Love shone in that one).

Although he is rarely mentioned when folks talk about great actors, I think Harrelson deserves a place on the list.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    He's got talent and because he's not establishment( guess being a sex addict .vegan ,marijuana advocate whose father was a mob hit man will have that effect) he isn't afraid to take some risks.He also has the capability to play both "nice" and menacing and switch between the two at the drop of a hat.
    I can't think of another actor who at the same time is both so likable and so scary. If he did nothing else that fact alone would make him interesting.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-03-2009 at 11:16 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i support woody in all that he does, but i can't help but think this movie is gonna be total trash. i'm not saying i'm not gonna watch it. i'll take this one in, but it's not a movie @ the top of the list.

ps. i like marijuana too.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    It will only suck if it does what the trailer is marketing and plays it strictly for laughs.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hahahaha, lol, that made me laugh

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i liked it. it was a very easy to watch film. woody made his character very believable. basically his mother walked out on him at a very young age and his grandfather told him "Captain Industry" (drug dealers) killed her. he's devoted his life as Defendor to uphold the law and capture said captain. slightly humorous, but enough to keep u wanting more of his cooky character. slightly withdrawn from reality, black painted masks & marbles. 6/10
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    like woody. hes movies r good