Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best 0day tracker?

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    best 0days are ttc and u*-*, just look at the wtaw, it's so easy... oops, there's no ttc there, but it will always stay in our hearts and dreams

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by crassy View Post
    I just can't find any 0day apps on ScT. You guys sure we are talking the same thing here? The stuff thats usually in the /0day/MMDD folders on scene sites?
    Then you want SCC, which races most of the 0day apps.

Torrent sites are often referred to as 0day if they race new scene torrents in any category.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Why does no one ever mention the smaller open for sign up trackers in these threads as there are some very good ones that imho are better than likes of tl and revtt not have as many torrents and not always quiet as quick on pre times but far better community.
    Also get more help and support on these friendly trackers????
    Cus he asked for the best, and the smaller, open for signup trackers are not best in anything.

If the topic was "Looking for mid range site thats slow and open signup" then i suppose the trackers you are thinking of may get listed.

Not true that m8.
    Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times, they are usually invite only but not hard get an invite.
    I will admit not many of them do 0day apps. I could name a few that have pres that would be in the top 10 - 15 on stuff they do that arn't in tracer channels as some block the tracers.
    Also most the trackers mentioned so far are not easy to get into for new members of fst that are reading this topic
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Die.P2P.Die.NOTiCE.READNFO-CleanScene

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

Cus he asked for the best, and the smaller, open for signup trackers are not best in anything.

If the topic was "Looking for mid range site thats slow and open signup" then i suppose the trackers you are thinking of may get listed.

Not true that m8.
    Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times, they are usually invite only but not hard get an invite.
    I will admit not many of them do 0day apps. I could name a few that have pres that would be in the top 10 - 15 on stuff they do that arn't in tracer channels as some block the tracers.
    Also most the trackers mentioned so far are not easy to get into for new members of fst that are reading this topic
    By all means please do. I don't really believe this, how small open signup trackers can have better community spirit and good pres, etc. The best trackers excel in these categories in my opinion, the only thing these small, recently opened trackers have going for them is the honeymoon appeal.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 09-04-2009 at 05:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Scenetorrents is the best. And it's not a matter of opinion, it's simply the best.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    You will want SCC SCT GFT any of those 3 are a good choice.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Die.P2P.Die.NOTiCE.READNFO-CleanScene
    Then addip me bitch, addip.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    [QUOTE=KushBlow;3284093]
    I can't PM kush...Someone let him know I sent his message on to the appropriate staff at the site he is having issues at..PMs disabled for me...

Thanks!

bum
    Last edited by bumrocks; 09-05-2009 at 03:56 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    [QUOTE=bumrocks;3284333]
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

I can't PM kush...Someone let him know I sent his message on to the appropriate staff at the site he is having issues at..PMs disabled for me...

Thanks!

bum
    Hey bum! I fixed my problem already. Thanks

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast