Thread: GelCompar II

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I need to get hold of a piece of software called GelCompar II. It is available as a trial version for two weeks so was hoping someone somewhere has cracked it.

I can't find it on any of the sites I'm a member of so was wondering if anyone knows of a site it is on?

Bit of a long shot but would make my life a lot easier if I can find it.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most sites probably will not have this as it is really an obscure item that very few people will use. If you are at a University you will most likely have to go through them to get funding for the program.

Only thing I can think of that has a slim chance of having it is Bitme.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Most sites probably will not have this as it is really an obscure item that very few people will use. If you are at a University you will most likely have to go through them to get funding for the program.

Only thing I can think of that has a slim chance of having it is Bitme.
    You're right it is really obscure and if I had any funds left I would buy it but the piggy-bank is empty.

The only reason I thought there might be a chance it is around somewhere is that when I google it I get a few Rapidshare sites that say they have it - you have to pay to join them though and since I'm pretty certain they won't actually have it I'm reluctant to give them any money.

Thanks for the reply hotshot.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    have you checked warez forums, such as warez-bb or projectw ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    There are tricks and apps out there that allow you to use evaluation software long after the trial period has expired.You might wanna check them out instead.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    brento's Avatar Poster
    not on warez-bb.
    try appz.bitshock or demonoid perhaps?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    There are tricks and apps out there that allow you to use evaluation software long after the trial period has expired.You might wanna check them out instead.
    I have thought of this but this software is further complicated by the fact that you have to be connected to the net for the whole two week trial period, otherwise the software disables. I don't know whether this would mean that the these apps wouldn't work with it (plus I would have no idea how to do this).

Hadn't thought about warez sites as I never use them but will try them, thanks for the suggestions.

Edit: have checked projectw, warez-bb and appz.bitshock and it isn't on any of them.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 09-05-2009 at 12:16 PM.