Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eggs?

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    mmmmnnn egggs scramble em up im hungry
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    you guys.... it's easy Cut/paste from a site (can't take credit) but it does work, trust me. Here you go:

Fill a fairly deep bowl with water and carefully lower the egg into the water.

A very fresh egg will immediately sink to the bottom and lie flat on its side. This is because the air cell within the egg is very small. The egg should also feel quite heavy.

As the egg starts to lose its freshness and more air enters the egg, it will begin to float and stand upright. The smaller end will lie on the bottom of the bowl, whilst the broader end will point towards the surface. The egg will still be good enough to consume, however, if the egg fully floats in the water and does not touch the bottom of the bowl at all, it should be discarded, as it will most likely be bad.
    :sage:

yo

3. Lounge   -   #13
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12