Thread: Help looking for files

Ok, now, I know and understand how to use the newsgroups and stuff. Been able to find many of the things I have wanted. Now since this is file sharing talk maybe Im allowed to post this. I am looking for a JAPANESE copy of Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Portable Ops Plus for PSP. MUST BE JAPANESE VERSION, NOT USA. Does anyone know of or can point me in the right direction? I've already tried pspisoz but no luck. I am in desperate need, someone please help. Going on 3 hours of searching and frustrated.

Noone seriously?
    Last edited by Focuzed; 09-06-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    google.com

binsearch.info

newzleech.org

newzbin.com

nzbmatrix.com

nzbindex.nl
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I can't seem to find anything on usenet regarding it myself, USA and Europe, yes.

But doing raw searches, haven't found anything, even fairly far out.

You go to a group and request it.

I'm sure it was posted at one time, being a big PSP title, it just probably ran out of retention.