Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: safe trackers...

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    MBM Can I please join your tracker?

Why I want?

I have dedicated OVH seedbox and ratio proof.

I promise to take care of my account, and never stop seeding.

I also love community as well, I will make sure I post in your forums every day.

I value security very much, don't want RIAA up my ass, lol!

Please PM me soon.

thx in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This isn't even a request thread. How's that gonna look if I start letting people into my level 21 (well, at least according to my dog) lee8 site if they make requests in the wrong forum?

Have you tried on IRC? Or maybe you could try to bribe my dog. He was gonna let some psycho swede in for a hamburger the other day...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Plz tell me irc then. I promise I be your good friend. Then you see you can trust me! I not RIAA!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ^ I think that means he's RIAA

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    ^ I think that means he's RIAA
    Wtf man dont troll my request

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    It seems we have a logic game here. One of your says "he's RIAA ", the other says "no, I'm not ".

Little do you both know that I am a fan of the Great Sherlock Holmes AND the EVEN GREATER Nancy Drew. Some might even call me a student of their work.

So here is where I put deduct..er...inductice lojics to work! HA!

Here is what we know...*walks around room with raised eyebrows*- yes, BOTH of them!

1.! <== This adds drama and flair to my post. FACT!
    2. Elite trackers are elite becuz of their Hi Securityz. FACT!!
    3. Only the TRULY elitez could get into ELITEZ trackerz.
    SO...

Mr. Rart...If THAT iZ truley your name *RAISES ONE EYEBROW*...*lowers that one*...*and then DRAMATICALLY raises the other one*.....................................*pauses because finger is tired of pressing "." key*...........................................*whew, that is a lot of damn "."'s.............If you are not RIAA (as you claim), you will have Elitez trackerz.

*silence comes over the room (perhaps the entire internetz)*

*Speaks with firm, (almost intimidating voice- well I have to get stern with my dog sometimes. No seriously, you can't let 'em walk all over you. You still love 'em, but you have to show them who's boss sometimes. Just be stern and then make it up to them later.)...

*A chill enters the room* and I ask THE question.

What is your most elitez site, Mr. Rart?

!!!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-11-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Miss'd a couple wordz in my logicz.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It seems we have a logic game here. One of your says "he's RIAA ", the other says "no, I'm not ".

Little do you both know that I am a fan of the Great Sherlock Holmes AND the EVEN GREATER Nancy Drew. Some might even call me a student of their work.

So here is where I put deduct..er...inductice lojics to work! HA!

Here is what we know...*walks around room with raised eyebrows*- yes, BOTH of them!

1.! <== This adds drama and flair to my post. FACT!
    2. Elite trackers are elite becuz of their Hi Securityz. FACT!!
    3. Only the TRULY elitez could get into ELITEZ trackerz.
    SO...

Mr. Rart...If THAT iZ truley your name *RAISES ONE EYEBROW*...*lowers that one*...*and then DRAMATICALLY raises the other one*.....................................*pauses because finger is tired of pressing "." key*...........................................*whew, that is a lot of damn "."'s.............If you are not RIAA (as you claim), you will have Elitez trackerz.

*silence comes over the room (perhaps the entire internetz)*

*Speaks with firm, (almost intimidating voice- well I have to get stern with my dog sometimes. No seriously, you can't let 'em walk all over you. You still love 'em, but you have to show them who's boss sometimes. Just be stern and then make it up to them later.)...

*A chill enters the room* and I ask THE question.

What is your most elitez site, Mr. Rart?

!!!
    Sherlock Downs if I was an agent of some highly funded ,technically skilled enforcement agency I would probably be on a lot more sites than I iz now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Sherlock Downs if I was an agent of some highly funded ,technically skilled enforcement agency I would probably be on a lot more sites than I iz now.
    You aren't suggesting that there are flaws in these elitez high-levelz trackers are you?

That would make this entire thread completely pointless and perhaps even a stupid question to begin with. :

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You aren't suggesting that there are flaws in these elitez high-levelz trackers are you?

That would make this entire thread completely pointless and perhaps even a stupid question to begin with. :
    mmmmm I wonder who the OP
    Ahhh that would answer all
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast