Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (req) gft

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    post number 3 on this thread should be used as a template in the future for requests. it's perfect and simple.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I don't necessarily care about what serb does,neither do i think it matters coz it doesn't affect me in any way.

But regardless,phishing(or whatever methods he uses to extract IPs from places he doesn't have the right to) remains wrong and its a crime that's even punishable by law under any civilised democracy.Am sure even on this board there are consequences if you are caught harvesting IPs(and I don't think anybody here is comfortable with the idea of having their details stolen)

And if I may allude to RL,Cheney and his CIA thugs used torture extensively to extract information from alleged terrorists that is supposed to have abated more terror attacks against the USA.Now,whilst their intentions are said to have been noble,I think its generally accepted that their approach was completely wrong i.e the ends didn't necessarily justify the means and if all goes well these thugs are going to face jail time.

If you keep an objective mind its really as simple as i've said above.It shouldn't even be debateable if things like wrong and right still mean anything to ya'll.

Looking at his post history only reveals a somehow unstable obsessive compulsive making him even the more dangerous and if the flimsy bit of information I have serves me right,groups of people like him(the anti-trader crews that once were,i've seen new ones being formed on TPS) received an instant (+b) once they stepped on tracker irc channels largely because staffers found them to be a nuisance.Also I would think the bans were a way of telling them to go get a life(like really).I wonder what has changed since.

And speaking from experience,anybody who claims to be a hacker from either turkey or serbia or bosnia(and has a record of being so) is never in it for the whitehat nicey niceys(and serb has already shown this),they are evil and it borders near naivety to trust them with personal information.

That said,I hope that the difference between trying to express my own opinion and trying to judge somebody that I don't even know is clear here.If you love his IP harvesting skills(just like the wife of a thief who loves seeing the money regardless of the guy the hubby shot and killed in the process of sticking up the ATM <--bad example...i know,but hey )then by all means keep keeping him and hope that one day he won't snap and turn against the sites that he's been given the privileges to destroy if he decides to.Am sure it says alot about GFT and those other places that he staffs...probably another plus for affirmative action in BT...that is if being nuts qualifies.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I don't necessarily care about what serb does,neither do i think it matters coz it doesn't affect me in any way.

But regardless,phishing(or whatever methods he uses to extract IPs from places he doesn't have the right to) remains wrong and its a crime that's even punishable by law under any civilised democracy.Am sure even on this board there are consequences if you are caught harvesting IPs(and I don't think anybody here is comfortable with the idea of having their details stolen)

And if I may allude to RL,Cheney and his CIA thugs used torture extensively to extract information from alleged terrorists that is supposed to have abated more terror attacks against the USA.Now,whilst their intentions are said to have been noble,I think its generally accepted that their approach was completely wrong i.e the ends didn't necessarily justify the means and if all goes well these thugs are going to face jail time.

If you keep an objective mind its really as simple as i've said above.It shouldn't even be debateable if things like wrong and right still mean anything to ya'll.

Looking at his post history only reveals a somehow unstable obsessive compulsive making him even the more dangerous and if the flimsy bit of information I have serves me right,groups of people like him(the anti-trader crews that once were,i've seen new ones being formed on TPS) received an instant (+b) once they stepped on tracker irc channels largely because staffers found them to be a nuisance.Also I would think the bans were a way of telling them to go get a life(like really).I wonder what has changed since.

And speaking from experience,anybody who claims to be a hacker from either turkey or serbia or bosnia(and has a record of being so) is never in it for the whitehat nicey niceys(and serb has already shown this),they are evil and it borders near naivety to trust them with personal information.

That said,I hope that the difference between trying to express my own opinion and trying to judge somebody that I don't even know is clear here.If you love his IP harvesting skills(just like the wife of a thief who loves seeing the money regardless of the guy the hubby shot and killed in the process of sticking up the ATM <--bad example...i know,but hey )then by all means keep keeping him and hope that one day he won't snap and turn against the sites that he's been given the privileges to destroy if he decides to.Am sure it says alot about GFT and those other places that he staffs...probably another plus for affirmative action in BT...that is if being nuts qualifies.

since when has it ever been a civilized democracy in the bittorrent world..?? bottom line is respect the trackers rules.. all i can say is if you don't like his wrong doings report him to the authorities, i'm sure they'll understand your concern and your involvement as well ..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12