Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We shant judge 'til we verify...

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Checkmate, my ass.

And no, I will not.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Checkmate, my ass.

And no, I will not.
    And why not?

It goes to the heart of your argument, my having rendered your comment about the federal matching funds moot.

ACORN is a federally-funded (meaning tax money; my tax money, the custodial aspect of which I do not regard as forfeit) doing work exclusively in service of liberal causes.

I'm sure that's all well-and-good with you, even though it does great and lasting damage to your (hollow) paeans to equality and fair play.

Apparently these are not precepts the Democrats subscribe to, after all.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    ACORN attempted to register voters systematically disenfranchised by the right.

"Equality and fair play" are only in your vocabulary when they benefit a conservative cause, absent furthering your goals they are concepts you ignore.

Why hold Democrats to ideals you long ago abandoned?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    ACORN attempted to register voters systematically disenfranchised by the right.

"Equality and fair play" are only in your vocabulary when they benefit a conservative cause, absent furthering your goals they are concepts you ignore.

Why hold Democrats to ideals you long ago abandoned?
    All wrong, but that last...that's hilarious.

Try this:

Speaking in terms of morality-

'Why hold Republicans to ideals you long ago abandoned?'

Or never possessed, closer to the truth.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I just saw the "2nd tape". Fucking quality!

Damn those employees were idiots. The way they talked, it was like that wasn't the first time they ran across such things.

We all have seen or heard of that tax preparer suggesting lies for a tax return but this is ridiculous! This is federally funded ffs.

Anyway, that ACORN office is done. They'd need an entire new staff is seems.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    The saga continues, I see.

Well, I am pleased (in a very shallow and insignificant way) the Senate agrees with me (87-7) re: ACORN - I think the larger number just has to include a few liberdems.

I look forward to more tales of community, um..."action", and the ongoing battle to keep ACORN financially viable.

Good place for some Soros-money, I think.

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    The saga continues, I see.

Well, I am pleased (in a very shallow and insignificant way) the Senate agrees with me (87-7) re: ACORN - I think the larger number just has to include a few liberdems.

I look forward to more tales of community, um..."action", and the ongoing battle to keep ACORN financially viable.

Good place for some Soros-money, I think.
    Isn't ACORN national? Is this action by Congress based on the one office in Baltimore?

That's seems shitty but I dunno if that's how it's done....one office brings down the entire organization.

I guess there's something we don't know about where is has been shown that ACORN operates this way everywhere.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Well, the sting count stands at four, all metro offices.

Certain conclusions can be drawn.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12