Thread: OneStone

The Indian With One Testicle.

There once was an Indian who had only one testicleand whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated thatname and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finallycracked and said,' If anyone calls me Onestoneagain I will kill them!'The word got around and nobody calledhim that any more.

Then one day a young woman namedBlue Birdforgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' Hejumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into
    the forest where he made love to her all day andall night. He made love to her all the next day,untilBlue Birddied from exhaustion.The word got around that Onestone meant whathe promised he would do. Years went by and no
    one dared call him by his given name until a womannamedYellow Birdreturned to the village after being
    away.Yellow Bird, who wasBlueBird'scousin, wasoverjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged himand said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
    Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest,then he made love to her all day, made love to her allnight, made love to her all the next day, made love toher all the next night, butYellowBirdwouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

You're going to love this !!!

Everyone knows...

You can't killTwo Birds

withOneStone!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Lol :d

It would be more exciting with actors and small movie clip.
    Last edited by swizZ8; 09-11-2009 at 06:40 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    hehehe. made me giggle

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    lol