Thread: Blackcats

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm looking for a blackcats account or invite.

I won't be active there or anything; I just want to download one game.

I probably won't check this thread again so just PM me.

(I got what I needed. This is just open for discussion at this point.)
    Last edited by Skiz; 09-13-2009 at 04:19 AM.

yo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Worst request EVER!

Ofc, Skiz will get what he wants (and deservingly so), but still would love to see a nOOB try a req like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Worst request EVER!

Ofc, Skiz will get what he wants (and deservingly so), but still would love to see a nOOB try a req like this.

I hope Stoi shows up and tell you to fuck off.
    But in a mean way like "fuck off"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    tbh,megabyteme has a great point.not a single newb can ever get his request filled like this,even if he puts some effort on it.

but to the newbs out there,if this request does get filled,u all should try to figure out how 'requests' in FST does get filled before making any future requests

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i have sent u a pm

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I got what I needed, but I figured I would respond to a couple of the posts.

First, let me thank the folks who helped or offered their help.

Quote Originally Posted by andy316 View Post
    tbh,megabyteme has a great point.not a single newb can ever get his request filled like this,even if he puts some effort on it.
    Secondly, that's b/c they're noobs. No one knows them, and thus no one wants to stick their neck out to help them. Me on the other hand have been around this forum since the very beginning. At the very least, they see that I'm a mod and surmise that I know how to properly utilize an account and feel safe handing out an invite.

You guys are comparing apple to oranges, shirley.

yo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think my post was somewhat misinterpreted by other posters as well. I came back to make a comment (similar to the one below), but the thread was locked at that time.

I agree with your response, Skiz, that is why I added the "deservingly so" part. You are very trusted in this community and TBH, your post was very direct- you did not want to get responses from friends saying, "I heard you were on BCG" and stuff like that. Also, your use of an invite does not necessarily mean that someone else lost a chance at gaining membership at BCG, either.

By laugh came purely from the thought of a nOOb who would try to emulate your post and get (rightfully) beaten, and then chewed up, then set on fire, and then urinated on.

I would have given you an invite at the same time I made my original post, but I am not a gamer (unfortunately because BCG sounds like an awesome site) and don't have a membership there. But I would have had the same chuckle and the same post. Good to see that you got your invite. Did you find the game you were looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Worst request EVER!
    Sorry to bump this thread. But in my opinion it was a good request. It was a simple and an honest one.

Beats any essay request that takes hours to read.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    But the purpose of inviting someone ( at least from the tracker's point of view ) is so said person will be a contributing member of that tracker.

If someone is going to hand out invites like that I think that the tracker has every right to take them away from them.You either respect the process or you don't.

Btw I contemplated giving Skiz a BitGamer invite and uploading the game there myself if necessary but I felt that was even an insult to BitGamer.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.