Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stricter moderation please?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I appreciate what you are saying, Rart. However, I agree with IdolEyes on this one. I enjoy this atmosphere because it reminds me sooo much of my late teens and most of my 20's when I was working in restaurants. We were BRUTAL to each other. If anyone showed the slightest bit of weakness, they had to learn how to defend themselves VERY QUICKLY or they would get eaten alive.

In many aspects, FST is a very similar environment. There are a lot of personalities around here- some good, some bad. This is a hub for much of the file-sharing "world". These strong personalities help shape the community. When someone "steps out of line" they find out real quick that was not an appropriate thing to say or do.

As you spend more time here, Rart (and establish your niche a little better) you will find that it is very possible to have valuable conversations where people know to stay out of. Lately, there has been a flood of "Swepsycho and gang" posts and there has not been much in the way of respectful conversation. The tides will change again, I guarantee it.

As for Swe- in general, he can take a boring day, not add anything to it, but get people active. I think there is a place for him here, he just needs to keep his threads to a limit. Also, threads asking about certain sites piss me off and I find it necessary to "teach him a lesson" as mentioned above.

I am reluctant to say that I look forward to Swe's return, but he does bring a lightning rod which can spark things a bit. He would RULE the lounge. I don't know why he doesn't dwell there more...

Hope this helps, Rart. FWIW, I enjoy your posts and am very happy you spend time here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I am reluctant to say that I look forward to Swe's return, but he does bring a lightning rod which can spark things a bit. He would RULE the lounge. I don't know why he doesn't dwell there more...
    I haven't got clue fucking one who this Swe numbskull is of which you speak, but I can tell you on good authority that he would be eaten up and shat out in the Lounge.

He's a fucking morsel. Nothing more or less.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I haven't got clue fucking one who this Swe numbskull is of which you speak, but I can tell you on good authority that he would be eaten up and shat out in the Lounge.

He thrives on that sort of thing.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14

He thrives on that sort of thing.
    As do I, mate. As do I.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Don't get me wrong, chalice. I do not have a high opinion of Swepsycho. Not at all. He's a total masochist who enjoys getting beaten on. My earlier post was in regards to "rate that ass" and "last post wins", simple-minded shit like that. He could play it for hours...

By no means was I describing him as "the ultimate bad-ass poster". If you happen to stumble across one of his "threads" some time, you'll get my point.

I'll have to check out the lounge sometime myself. Sounds like it could be a good time occasionally. I expect you will be the one with a viking helmet, blood-soaked armor, and a sharp battle axe. Oh, and I almost forgot...the chalice filled with the blood of your enemies.

My kind of guy!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Don't get me wrong, chalice. I do not have a high opinion of Swepsycho. Not at all. He's a total masochist who enjoys getting beaten on. My earlier post was in regards to "rate that ass" and "last post wins", simple-minded shit like that. He could play it for hours...

By no means was I describing him as "the ultimate bad-ass poster". If you happen to stumble across one of his "threads" some time, you'll get my point.

I'll have to check out the lounge sometime myself. Sounds like it could be a good time occasionally. I expect you will be the one with a viking helmet, blood-soaked armor, and a sharp battle axe. Oh, and I almost forgot...the chalice filled with the blood of your enemies.

My kind of guy!
    Sad to say, the Lounge is dead this weather. Deceased...morte...it's an ex-lounge. I think I might've inadvertently murdered it.

I'm none of those things, btw. I'm just a cunt who everybody hates. Someone has to do it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Sad to say, the Lounge is dead this weather. Deceased...morte...it's an ex-lounge. I think I might've inadvertently murdered it.

I'm none of those things, btw. I'm just a cunt who everybody hates. Someone has to do it and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Well, I'll have to get to know you a little better before I start to dislike you. So far, you seem alright to me.

Take care, chalice.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Stop spamming the stricter moderation needed thread please.
    Btw isn't stricter moderation a dichotomy or something .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Stop spamming the stricter moderation needed thread please.
    Btw isn't stricter moderation a dichotomy or something .
    oxymoron?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No need to get insulting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast