Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Xirvik trial review

Quote Originally Posted by QueenT View Post
    signed up yesterday and im waiting for them to email me my link,review been really good,i been with 2 companies,and i had problem with thiner TorrentFlux,it used to take so long to load for me,so i thought i will try xirvik and use different interface with them,so as soon as i get it which i hope wont take another day,i will come and report.
    Please get in touch if we owe you something :-) Sometimes our emails end in spam... (and also it's possible that there's a problem with the order fulfillment...we try to be careful but fuck ups happen from time to time).

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    thank you for replying
    but i did email you earlier and i copied and pasted the payment report from paypal with all details.
    should i email you again?

oh just got it now,thanks im gonna go and try it now
    Last edited by QueenT; 01-23-2010 at 12:56 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Just wanted to update on my situation:

Heard back from support today. They said that for some unknown reason my server was using an enormous amount of RAM. After a reset, ruTorrent seems quicker, but still a little slow for my tastes. My torrents still take forever to rehash. A 10GB Blu-Ray has taken over an hour to check 2.5%.

Speeds continue to be a major concern. I haven't had a consistent upload OR download above 1.5MB/S TOTAL (right now hovering around 500-900K). Emailed support again, hopefully they can solve my problem fast.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    How long should we leave it for set-up xirvflux?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    im having 3 torrents running from 3 diff tracker,and the download speed is awesome ,but upload speed not even hitting 200k,but im new to it,just got it yesterday and im gonna wait for few days and try diff trackers with diff number of seeders and leechers before i email them.

ok update

im very pleased with them,only thing is annoying is not always i get good upload speed,but since i dont know much about how these things work and trackers,and its been my first day,i cant really blame it on them,because the problem can be anything,from trackers from who ever leeching from you ,and from seedbox.
    but if i would rate xirvik then i will give them 8 out of 10 or you know what lol i give them 9.
    Last edited by QueenT; 01-23-2010 at 06:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    What is it with trying to get a seedbox up and running? First rapidpeer ignore me and now these guys are not responding to my emails. I'm getting peeved with the whole thing to be honest. They take your money and then ignore you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by loubarlow View Post
    What is it with trying to get a seedbox up and running? First rapidpeer ignore me and now these guys are not responding to my emails. I'm getting peeved with the whole thing to be honest. They take your money and then ignore you.
    We don't have any email from loubarlow.

For reference we never EVER ignore people let alone paying customers. PM us here if there's a problem with email.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    I'm about at my wits end now.

Since I've had my account I've experienced nothing but problems. At first it was an unknown memory issue, which looks to have been solved.

Now I am having an issue with the resellers DNS. The last contact on the issue I had was over 5 hours ago, which is pretty consistent with their normal response time.

My speeds have never been over 2MB/s TOTAL in either direction since my first four hours of use.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin1226
    My torrents still take forever to rehash. A 10GB Blu-Ray has taken over an hour to check 2.5%.
    Email them asking to switch off torrent rehashing after download completion. It's really very slow with shared seedboxes and I don't understand why they have this option turned on by default.
    Or just move to a dedi server, yesterday I had been hashing a 15GB torrent pack in about 3-4 minutes with a dedi.

My speeds have never been over 2MB/s TOTAL in either direction since my first four hours of use.
    Looks like OVH network outage, too many 10Gbps & 1Gbps servers crowding during weekend. Yesterday I experienced the like probs with dedi seedbox speeds. Sometimes upload had been falling down to 0 but download still worked OK.

The last contact on the issue I had was over 5 hours ago
    They have to sleep at nights, check your post time. Do they claim 24x7 support service?

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loubarlow View Post
    We don't have any email from loubarlow.

For reference we never EVER ignore people let alone paying customers. PM us here if there's a problem with email.
    Thank you, you have responded to my email. Sorry for the harsh nature of my post, but I have recently been stung by another company and I thought I was heading down the same road here. I'm glad that is not the case.

It might help people have more patience when waiting for account creation, if they know when ordering that there are no slots available when they sign up, as anyone reading your site would expect creation within 10 hours of ordering.

I'm presuming the month starts from when you are up and running and not from the moment you pay?
    Last edited by loubarlow; 01-24-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast