Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have enough or...

I noticed it is usual to have more than one private bittorrent tracker. Are you happy with your trackers and you have enough or do you need some trackers and trying to join them?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I am a member at all the sites that really matter. I'm not looking for anything specific I can't obtain at those places, though I can't say I won't join any more trackers, as curiosity killed the cat.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I probably have more trackers and accounts than I really need. Bit of a collector

Thus I'm not looking for anything. Also, nowadays I don't sign up to a tracker unless it has something really promising or useful other sites I'm at do not.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm content, as well. None of the "new" trackers offer anything new, really. I'll just stick with whatever I have, till the trackers die, and I have to find new homes. Pessimistic? No, I'm actually optimistic considering I have hope that there will always be someplace else.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin View Post
    do you need some trackers and trying to join them?
    One comes to mind, but I'm in no hurry, to be honest. I'll get there when I get there.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-14-2010 at 10:40 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    im lookin for heavens-above.biz invite
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    i would like to have ******, **, and ***,they are my dream trackers,i dream about them a lot

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm more than happy with the ones I have as I don't utilize most to the extent they deserve already.
    I think of the ones that I don't belong to and have some interest in it's more curiosity about what they are like than real desire to be a member.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I would much rather have at least two of the trackers, which disappeared not too long ago, back Apart from that I'm quite content with where I am.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I think there is always curiosity, but unless you are a collector looking at his shiny list of favicons then you get to a point when you are pleased with the trackers you have because they suit you and your interests, and the urge to join others because of curiosity fades.
    The ones that suit each person will be different but I am more than happy with the ones I am a part of.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm only still looking to join one tracker, and I have far too many as is. I don't really consider myself a collector though... I've turned down invites to some major e-peen boosters because I knew I'd never download anything there.

It really depends on how diverse you interests are and how paranoid you are of site closures.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast