Thread: Request - KaraGarga

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Looking for an invite to this tracker, it looks like the place to be for old movies.

Much appreciated!
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-15-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: edited to conform to section rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I might be willing to offer you an invite if you put some effort into the request.
    I myself risk losing my account if you don't play by the rules and keep a good ratio, and "it's a good tracker" quite frankly isn't enough for me to take that risk.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You don't have to worry about losing your account, Im a long time Private torrent site user, even had a good ratio on Elite Torrents - remember them? :-) Don't have any interest in cheating or anything like that - just download, download, download - then Seed, Seed, Seed!

just looking for a movie site with a big database of old and rare films, heard karaGara will be what I'm looking for

Cheers!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Anyone can claim they are a "long time" user or have great ratios but it doesn't mean much without some ratio/profile proofs. Try posting some proofs on your more used sites and what kind of movies your interested and someone may help you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Well don't really fancy posting screenshots in this thread, but if someone can help me out and PM me I can show good ratios on other sites such as TL, Goem, FTN, Waffles / what, hdbits, TheBox etc..