Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Low Level,GOOD Speed,Good Content

Question Mark

For Beginers & Profesionals in Torrent

1st-- sites OPENED for REG

CONTENT: General(very good- as it if collected from the best of the other private trackers)
    pretime: verygood(same as high level private trackers)
    seedrs:very large number(very good speed)

(Also i have accounts in high level tackers it stills one of my favorites)

Some imprtant notes from FAQ

What are the classes of users?

*Power User Can view NFO files.
    *VIP Same privileges as Power User and is considered an elite member of LastTorrents.org. It is immune to automatic demotion.
    Other Title customized ..
    *Uploader As Power User except as entitled upload and is immune to automatic demotion.
    *Moderators can modify and delete any uploaded torrent. It can also correct or delete users and comments can delete accounts.
    *Administrator can do almost anything
    *Sysop owners of this site.

-How does the promotion?

*Power User must be a member of at least one days, have uploaded at least 25GB and have your ratio equal to or greater 1.05.
    Promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.
    Note that you will be automatically demoted if rations ever falls below 0.95.
    Star time being not accept donations!
    *VIP assigned by moderators at their discretion, users who have contributed something special to the site.
    (Anyone who begs for VIP status will be automatically disqualified.)
    Other Awarded by moderators at their discretion (not applicable for Users and Power Users).
    *Uploader appointed by the Administrator / sysop (read the "Uploading" for conditions).
    *Moderator: I ask you in November, nothing new!

**There is a limit of 11,111 users. When this figure is reached we stop accepting new members on. Accounts inactive for more than 42 days are automatically deleted, so continue to try. (There is no reservation or waiting list, so it is pointless to ask for something.)

=DISADVANTAGE: Sometimes the server is overloaded and unresponsive.>> Try to keep the session open until the server responds again. (Flooding the consecutive manual update is not recommended.)

-recommend you avoid using next clients:

• BitTorrent + +,
    • Nova Torrent,
    • TorrentStorm.

-When a new torrent is uploaded to the tracker, there is a waiting time for some users before you download.
    This delay will only affect users with low ratio, and users with low upload amounts.

Ratio below 0.40 and / or upload below
    5.0GB
    delay
    12h
    Ratio below 0.50 and / or upload below
    6.5GB
    delay
    8h
    Ratio below 0.60 and / or upload below
    8.0GB
    delay
    4h

"And / or" means any or both. Waiting period will be the highest value for which at least one condition is met.
    This waiting time is applied and also to new users, so opening a new account will not help. Please remember that this works at tracker level, being able to download the file. Torrent anytime you want.

-The download speed depends mostly on rations seeder-leecher
    Upload speed affects the download speed in two essential ways:

* Connections Bittorent connections tend to favor those that upload to them. This means that if A and B are leeching the same torrent and send information faster than B, then B will try to do the same. So, because this effect is higher upload speeds than download speeds.
    * Due to the way TCP works, when downloadeza something from B, A should send the received information sent. (These are called "acknowledgments-ACKs, a message like" got it! "). If A fails to transmit these messages then B will stop the passing of information and wait. If A is uploading at full speed it could not be left lane and ACKs and they will be delayed. Because of this effect extremely high upload speeds lead to low download speeds.

The maximum effect is a combination of the two ways mentioned above. Upload speed should be indicated as high, but with the sites to enable ACK to be sent without delay. Ideal is to keep your upload speed to 80% of the theoretical upload speed. You will need to adjust the speed hub that you will be the optimum for you (Note that the upload speed will make a good ratio).

-If you use torrent clients should bear in mind the total upload speed. Some clients (eg Azureus) limit the total upload speed, others (eg Shad0w's) limit for each torrent parte.E well you know the customers. The same happens not only in torrents but in others (eg browsing or ftp), always think of total upload speed.

Content:General
    Pretime:very good in important torrent but good in the rest
    Seeders:very large number>>verygood speed

important notes in FAQ

Q: How can I become a power user?

A: In order to become a power user, you must have been a member of the site for over 28 days, your download must be at least 50 GB and your ratio - at least 1.05. Beware that if your ratio drops under 0.95 you will get demoted back to user. All the changes in the status are being made by the system during the night so keep in mind that it might take a while.

Q: I want to become a power user faster. So why shouldn't I cheat?

A: Do not try cheating because our system catches the cheeters. The first two times you try to cheat you will get your upload traffic reset (back to 0). The third time your account will be deleted. You will also be displayed in a special page with all the other cheeters.

Q: Can my account get deleted?

A: One thing that can get your account deleted is cheating. Another - inactivity. If you do not visit the site for a certain amount of days your account will be deleted. For users this amount is 30 days, for power users - 45, and for VIPs - 120.

Q: What is the 'Because the server load is higher...' message I sometimes get on the browse page?

A: Because of the many users we have in the prime time our server load is usually VERY high - even though our code is optimised to the maximum and our machines are one of the best you can get on the market. In order to keep the site browseable we did put in some restrictions regarding the browse page: unlogged users almost never get the chance to visit the torrent page, regular users might have issues only in about 30% of the prime time, and power users and above open it 100% of the time.

Q: How can I upload?

A: ArenaBG is a private tracker and only certain people have access to its upload section. If you have access to some proper new and NOT ILLEGAL stuff that would fit here do not hesitate to write us to the Email shown in the footer.

3-http://nordic-t.org/signup.php

CONTENT: General
    Pretime:good but not as the previous one
    Seeders: less than the previuos..but very fast

(it's opened for sign up most of the time but close sometimes)

Important notes from FAQ

What are the different user classes?

Peasant :Users with a ratio below 0.40 & who have downloaded more than 4 GB, will be warned to correct their ratio. Ratio is: "Uploaded divided by Downloaded (UL/DL)". They will be able to seed/leech 5 torrents. If they don't fix their ratio after 1 week they will be warned again and limited to 2 torrents max. Thereafter they will get 3-4 days to increase their ratio or their account will be deleted. Users below 0.5 ratio, will get a yellow "remember sign" on all sites. This sign will be removed as soon as ratio is again above 0.5
    User :The default class of new members. If you have downloaded less than a 1 GB you will only be able seed/leech 5 torrents at a time. After you have downloaded 1 GB and your ratio is above 0.3 you will be able to seed/leech 20 torrents at a time.
    Power User:Are able to seed/leech 100 torrents at a time.
    Star :Has donated money to http://nordic-t.org and we like these guys .
    VIP :Same privileges as Power User and is considered an Elite Member of http://nordic-t.org. These are the good guys.
    Other :Customised title.
    Uploader :Same as PU except with upload rights and immune to automatic demotion.
    Moderator :Can edit and delete any uploaded torrents. Can also moderate user comments and disable accounts.
    Administrator :Can do just about anything.
    SysOp uskeren (site coder).
    Owner :Staff owns the site.

How does this promotion thing work anyway?

Power User : Must have been a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 10GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.
    The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from
    this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.
    Star : Just donate, and send Biggi - and only Biggi - the transfer ID.
    VIP : Assigned by admins+ at their discretion to users they feel contribute something special to the site.
    (Anyone begging for VIP status will be automatically disqualified.)
    Other : Conferred by mods at their discretion.
    Uploader: Appointed by
    Moderator: You don't ask us, we'll ask you!

4-http://www.bitsoup.org/

Contents:General
    pretime:good
    seeders:larger number than nordic-t

(it's opened for sign up most of the time but close sometimes)

-What are the different user classes?

Leech -The Users who are below the the lowest unacceptable ratio, and about to be banned from the site for not sharing. you don't want to be here!!!.
    User -The default class of new members.
    Power User-Can view NFO's files, are able to upload new torrents to the site. Access to some special forums.
    Star - Has donated money to BitSoup.org .
    VIP -Same privileges as Power User and is considered an Elite Member of BitSoup. Immune to automatic demotion.
    Junior Uploader> Member with an Upload status, learning to deliver quality material. Same as PU except and immune to automatic demotion.
    Senior Uploader > Confirmed uploader that deliver quality material, with the correct info. Same as PU except and immune to automatic demotion.
    Junior Moderator> Beginning Moderator> Just started on the site as mod, or only capable of working on the site for short periods. Able to moderate user comments and disable accounts.
    Senior Moderator> The old an wise moderators. Promoted from Juniors, since they're here a lot, know a lot, and do a lot. Can also moderate user comments and disable accounts.
    *Administrator ==Can do just about anything.
    **SysOp =*=*Dragonheart (site owner).

-How does this promotion thing work anyway?

Power User : Must have been be a member for at least 3 weeks, have uploaded at least 10GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.
    The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from
    this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.
    Star : Shows a member has donated.
    VIP : Assigned to the donating supporters of Bitsoup.
    (Anyone begging for VIP status will be automatically disqualified.)
    Other : Conferred by mods at their discretion (not available to Users or Power Users).
    Uploaders : Appointed by Admins/SysOp
    Moderators : you don't ask us, we'll ask you!

-There is a 100.000 users limit.

When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive
    for more than 30 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying.
    (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)

4-http:
    //www.ilovetorrents.com/

[/CENTER]

pretime:good
    seeders:larger number

pretime:the lowest(but not so bad)
    seeders:the lowest(but not so bad)

pretime:good(but not very good)
    seeders:large number-very fast

contents:General-HAVEspecial packs on it especially packs of TV episodes and it's free leech
    Pretime:VEry Good
    Seeders:Large number very good speed
    it's OWSUM
    DISADVATAGE:it's regiteration form a little bit complicated -and need to read rules and faq (obligatory)

Contents:General(very large contents with great variability)
    Pretime:Good
    Seeders:Very large number but unfortunitly it's avery slow tracker(it is as ageneral tracker-not aprivate one)

pretime:very good
    Seeders:large number -good speed

pretime:Good
    Seeders:large number (speed not good but not bad)

2nd-sites closed for reg most of the time but open frequently(easy to get in)

1-http://www.zamunda.net/

COntent:General(Great variety) PERFECT-what ever u want is present
    PRETIME:very good
    Seeders:huge number -excellent speed
    (it's one of my favorite sites -i recommend it for u)

2-http://www.iptorrents.com/

Content:General+special advantage(recently Flawless group joined this tracker & become Exclusive for it)
    pretime:very good
    seeders: large number +very good speed
    (it's closed for reg now but it's invites are available and easy to get)

it's a promising tracker

3-http:
    //www.xtremezone.ro

Pretime :Good
    Seederr: gOOD number BUT not enough (moderate speed)

to be continued
    Last edited by BlackLight; 09-21-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: updated

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    do they have a guest account, i m too lazy to register, you know...

good post btw.
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-15-2009 at 05:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I like the fact that you emphasized the levels of the sites. NOT

Also, as far as I remember Torrentzilla was shit.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TS.org
    I still fail to understand why people keep rating trackers on levels

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ev0 View Post
    i still fail to understand why people keep rating trackers on levels
    +1
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Are you calling me a low level?
    Joking with you. Good luck with your site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The level trackers is the biggest stupidity ... truly (i hope that i`ve used properly my language now, but i am sure that you understood me).

I prefer Zamunda to TL, so what?

P.S. I love my Nordic-T acc too ... very good tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    The level trackers is the biggest stupidity ... truly (i hope that i`ve used properly my language now, but i am sure that you understood me).

I prefer Zamunda to TL, so what?
    Can´t agree whit you on this, but zamunda is great, no doubt about it.

Levels, are great, if we didin´t had levels, the world would be less fun.

The problem is, that the levels, were made by a stupid person.

If you make a tracker list, based on content, and maybe speed, this could be useful, but on how hard it his to get in, thats just stupid.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    The_Sasa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Nice thread. Level rating about trackers is süx and unnecessary. For example i saw a tracker its level is 8. no torrent no leecher. LoL!

BTW!

TL>Zamunda Sorry

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I don't agree with levels either, but like Bad-Day said if it was based on speed or content it would probably be useful

Good idea for a thread though

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast