Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Has A Bigger Ass Than Pauline Hanson!

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I don't know...I think they breed rather larger donkeys in Peru

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by huuramis@5 October 2003 - 10:52
    it was this documentry with this fat white guy, i cant remmeber the name of it.

its got some horrible stuff in it, i remmeber this thing where they said he bombed some place he thought was a weapons factory, and illed thousands of people, then they found out it was some place where they make medicine or something.

pretty good documentry, ever since i seen it i been thinking america is a fucked country.
    there is a certain button on your remote labeled "on/off" or "power", use it. go outside and learn to socialize, quite believing everything you see on tv. next, you will be posting you had lunch with the E.R. staff at magoo's.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY@5 October 2003 - 13:41
    I don't know...I think they breed rather larger donkeys in Peru
    [QUOTE]

What about Asstralia?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Pauline Hanson is a big ass donkey bred in australia....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    George Bush isnt an ass. He took away Saddams power because the man had to much. He was involved in terrorist acts and could have blown the whole fucking country up! Bush went in, killed a few people yes..., and took away his power. A LOT less terrorist worries for the U.S and the rest of the world! I would say he had plenty of reason to do it.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

6. Lounge   -   #26

7. Lounge   -   #27

8. Lounge   -   #28

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Aberrant

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon+5 October 2003 - 15:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tikibonbon @ 5 October 2003 - 15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@5 October 2003 - 10:52
    it was this documentry with this fat white guy, i cant remmeber the name of it.

its got some horrible stuff in it, i remmeber this thing where they said he bombed some place he thought was a weapons factory, and illed thousands of people, then they found out it was some place where they make medicine or something.

pretty good documentry, ever since i seen it i been thinking america is a fucked country.
    there is a certain button on your remote labeled "on/off" or "power", use it. go outside and learn to socialize, quite believing everything you see on tv. next, you will be posting you had lunch with the E.R. staff at magoo&#39;s. [/b][/quote]
    no thanks, ide rather continue thinking that america is a fucked up country.

pfft, makes more sence then going out side.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast