Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Has A Bigger Ass Than Pauline Hanson!

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Aberrant

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Pauline Hanson>>>>>>>

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    YUOR SPIDER MAN IS DANCING TO MY MUSIC AGAIN!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    You think that's odd, check this out!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    bahahaha omg another scary ass gif.

BUT they are not dancing to my music, they dont seem to respect me like the other spider man.

THY SHALL RESPECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by huuramis@5 October 2003 - 14:58
    BUT they are not dancing to my music,
    they dont seem to respect me like the other spider man.
    Cuz yer playin the wrong stuff!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by huuramis+5 October 2003 - 09:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 5 October 2003 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon@5 October 2003 - 15:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis
    @5 October 2003 - 10:52
    it was this documentry with this fat white guy, i cant remmeber the name of it.

its got some horrible stuff in it, i remmeber this thing where they said he bombed some place he thought was a weapons factory, and illed thousands of people, then they found out it was some place where they make medicine or something.

pretty good documentry, ever since i seen it i been thinking america is a fucked country.

there is a certain button on your remote labeled "on/off" or "power", use it. go outside and learn to socialize, quite believing everything you see on tv. next, you will be posting you had lunch with the E.R. staff at magoo&#39;s.
    no thanks, ide rather continue thinking that america is a fucked up country.

pfft, makes more sence then going out side. [/b][/quote]
    You are an insanely stupid person. You are also very ignorant and narrow minded. The world would be better off with less people like yourself.

Hmm, it also appears as though you have some serious problems in the area of detecting sarcasm. You&#39;re a real winner, if I were one of your parents I&#39;d be kicking myself pretty hard right now. Who bothered to spawn you, and why?

I&#39;m sure that if you saw a documentary promoting America you would be on the opposite side right now.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@5 October 2003 - 08:01
    George Bush isnt an ass. He took away Saddams power because the man had to much. He was involved in terrorist acts and could have blown the whole fucking country up&#33; Bush went in, killed a few people yes..., and took away his power. A LOT less terrorist worries for the U.S and the rest of the world&#33; I would say he had plenty of reason to do it.
    pretty much agree with everything he said. who knows maybe saddam could have bombed GB or USA or AU. or any other country he wanted. Politically their is alot less worried people now that Saddam has no power.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Bowling for curembine.

i still think america is the most fucked up country in the world.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast