Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Who Has A Bigger Ass Than Pauline Hanson!

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Grimlock@6 October 2003 - 18:43

I am so fed up with this patriotic garbage americans are constantly spewing. New York City was known as a cesspool of humanity prior to 9/11 afterwards all of a sudden they are the salt of the earth innocent victims. Where do you people get off?

*edit* I almost forgot as for people living in your own country knowing what is going on that is an absolute joke of a statement when reffering to the US.
    Grimlock,

Both of these statements are absurd. A "cesspool"? Hmmph.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+7 October 2003 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 7 October 2003 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlock@6 October 2003 - 07:59
    Hmmm seems that the only people who don&#39;t believe this movie appear to be ignorant americans. imagine. find me someone who doesn&#39;t originate from america or an american allied country that says this movie is a piece of shit and i will give up on it.
    Yeah, nice logic moron. Seeing as how no matter where you live you agree with everything your country does, right?

I must compliment you; you seemed to have reached a new level of idiocy. Strange that you would call Americans the ignorant ones in this situation, last time I checked people living in their country generally have a better idea of what actually goes on inside of it. Better than a bunch of wankers who have seen a documentary made by an even larger wanker at least. You are the ignorant one, thinking that just because you saw a documentary it all has to be true. What if you saw a documentary promoting America? I know for a fact that you would be agreeing with me right now, if that’s all you have as background information before you reach an opinion.

Yes I live in America, but I don’t believe that everything that our country does is right. The only reason I’m defending America is because hosers like yourself and huuramis seem to think that America is fucked up for reasons such as huuramis says “and yes, bush ahs bombed places for no reason” I personally wouldn’t ever believe anyone that spells like this. Huuramis must be 10, or have the brain capacity of a ten year old, they can’t even formulate actual sentences.

Sure the U.S. has made bad decisions, but it’s always going to look

And huuramis, you say America is a fucked up country because “bush ahs bombed places for no reason”. Yet you have no actual information to support these allegations. Even if they are true those are governmental decisions not controlled by the American public.

So are you saying that America in its entirety is fucked up because the government bombed an area for no reason? I would really like an answer to this question.

That’s one of the most illogical things I’ve ever heard. That’s the equivalent of me saying I think Australia is fucked up because the government passed a law I disliked. [/b][/quote]
    do i really have to read all that.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+6 October 2003 - 16:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 6 October 2003 - 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@6 October 2003 - 04:19
    Bowling for curembine.

i still think america is the most fucked up country in the world.&nbsp;
    you are stupid enought o believe that movie? the whole country wanted that piece of crap of a domcumentary to be thrown away becuz he cut up the story and made if overly dramatic. [/b][/quote]
    of course i belive it. its a documentry, not a hollywood fuckfest of a movie.

<<< phear dis black dude

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by huuramis+6 October 2003 - 18:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis &#064; 6 October 2003 - 18:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@7 October 2003 - 00:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlock
    @6 October 2003 - 07:59
    Hmmm seems that the only people who don&#39;t believe this movie appear to be ignorant americans. imagine. find me someone who doesn&#39;t originate from america or an american allied country that says this movie is a piece of shit and i will give up on it.

Yeah, nice logic moron. Seeing as how no matter where you live you agree with everything your country does, right?

I must compliment you; you seemed to have reached a new level of idiocy. Strange that you would call Americans the ignorant ones in this situation, last time I checked people living in their country generally have a better idea of what actually goes on inside of it. Better than a bunch of wankers who have seen a documentary made by an even larger wanker at least. You are the ignorant one, thinking that just because you saw a documentary it all has to be true. What if you saw a documentary promoting America? I know for a fact that you would be agreeing with me right now, if that’s all you have as background information before you reach an opinion.

Yes I live in America, but I don’t believe that everything that our country does is right. The only reason I’m defending America is because hosers like yourself and huuramis seem to think that America is fucked up for reasons such as huuramis says “and yes, bush ahs bombed places for no reason” I personally wouldn’t ever believe anyone that spells like this. Huuramis must be 10, or have the brain capacity of a ten year old, they can’t even formulate actual sentences.

Sure the U.S. has made bad decisions, but it’s always going to look

And huuramis, you say America is a fucked up country because “bush ahs bombed places for no reason”. Yet you have no actual information to support these allegations. Even if they are true those are governmental decisions not controlled by the American public.

So are you saying that America in its entirety is fucked up because the government bombed an area for no reason? I would really like an answer to this question.

That’s one of the most illogical things I’ve ever heard. That’s the equivalent of me saying I think Australia is fucked up because the government passed a law I disliked.
    do i really have to read all that. [/b][/quote]
    Well I didn&#39;t really expect that you would be able to, so I&#39;ll let it pass due to inadequate intelligence.

But if you can possibly muster up the intelligence, attempt to comprehend my question in bold. Then attempt to answer it.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Grimlock@6 October 2003 - 09:59
    you are an idiot

6. Lounge   -   #56
    I love America....................

7. Lounge   -   #57
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    How did the Americans manage to turn the topic to America again?

OK, here&#39;s Australia&#39;s answer to Nelson Mandela, our very first political prisoner&#33;

JOKING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Here she is.

I don&#39;t know about a big arse, never paid much attention to it, but she sure as hell has a big mouth&#33;

Wanna know more? And who wouldn&#39;t?

http://www.zipworld.com.au/~rocket/hanson/

http://www.paulinehanson.org.au/

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@7 October 2003 - 12:03

But if you can possibly muster up the intelligence, attempt to comprehend my question in bold. Then attempt to answer it.
    Yes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456