Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Usenet vs. Rapidshare

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by usuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsenetGuy View Post

The pretimes depend on what category we are talking about really. For TV releases the pretime is not bad, it's quite fast. Do remember there is more work to do than the torrent sites, the usenet posters have to generate parity files.

Btw, for TV posts, usenet won't beat the top private trackers, since this is where the auto-poster gets the releases from
    Noobs. If you upload to a Tracker you just transfer from "Sceneftp" to seedbox. Usenet is "Sceneftp" to uploadserver and then to the usenetprovider.
    Actually, private trackers can get their releases from a number of places.. such as private IRC channels and private hubs that contain a few different tracker uploaders that share their axx with eachother. It is not always straight from an FTP.

Same with usenet, the releases can come from many diferrent places. Some of the content posted will come from scene ftps, then uploaded from a server. For 0sec TV however, the auto-poster gets it from private trackers. I know who runs the auto-poster and a few other people that use it to fill stuff, hence how I know where it gets releases from.

So, in my opinion, it is YOU that is the noob.
    Last edited by UsenetGuy; 10-17-2009 at 12:10 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    My only problem with Usenet is i cant find a newsreader im happy with. Newsbin was great until the trial ran out and i havent found a cracked version that works too well. I moved on to using Grabit but i can never max out my download speeds on it.

Then again with rapidshare you just need Orbit or Flashget and you are all good.
    You only have to pay a one time fee for Alt.Binz (NZB only) and Newsbin Pro, then you have free upgrades forever.

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    i think there is no reason to leave one for another. They complement eachother. Keep all your options open, find what you need where you can, where its available . But keep your connection safe. That's the most important thing is to try to be as safe as you can.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234