Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What.cd Banned me, for Ratiomaster

TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Let me just say again that I highly doubt that the OP didn't understand at first that what he was doing was cheating. I mean, it's just common sense... Even if utorrent has this supposedly confusing "Add Tracker" option (and I don't remember this option because I don't remember anything about utorrent), I highly doubt that it would ever confuse the OP.
    You would be surprised at how many peeps lack the slightest bit of common-sense.

This option can be very confusing for torrent n00bs (those only using TPB and the such) what puzzles me the most is that he didn't get in any trouble by doing so on several private trackers since a long time...I guess that the other tracker's he's talking about have very very low security scripts and almost no watching staff.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    I'm still not re-enabling the account, the OP's story doesn't agree with the data, and even if it did, he would still have broken the rules. He is marked as downloading 68.64MB, but the only torrent files he's downloaded are his own, and freeleech torrents. Where did those 68.64MB come from if he was just seeding? Looks like he was ghost leeching from himself to me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    even though 68 mb is nothing, itīs cheating so gtfo

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    I'm still not re-enabling the account, the OP's story doesn't agree with the data, and even if it did, he would still have broken the rules. He is marked as downloading 68.64MB, but the only torrent files he's downloaded are his own, and freeleech torrents. Where did those 68.64MB come from if he was just seeding? Looks like he was ghost leeching from himself to me.
    WhatMan, thanks yet again for your answer.

As I previously stated, my intentions is not to get my account back.

I just wanted to claryfying things.

About the download. And I have downloaded one music file. Let me check what it was called one second please

"Muse-The_Resistance-PROPER-2009-BiGW" If am not mistaking.

Anyways, as I said, I don't want my account back so that's not why I wrote here. All I wanted was to know the reason to WHY.

About the adding multi tracker options. Almost all the big trackers allow this. Some when you add a torrent it just asks you were you wanna save it. And some adds tracker.

I am glad I learned my lesson now. And maybe others could learn from me.

If a admin/mod don't mind, my question was answered so thread can be locked.

For those of you that says I am a cheater and I knew what I was doing. Okey, that's your opinion and you are entiteled to it. But open your eyes. In this world, there are things called mistakes. Not everyone know everything. This has been proven worldwide everyday.

And for those other of you. Thank you.

And for whatman, thanks for taking your time.

and for the record. I'm a she, not a he.

Thanks fst.
    Last edited by Karlitas; 09-21-2009 at 10:43 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    If i were leeching from my self then it would still count as as download. So my ratio would not change since its going to be same x/y ratio. And why only 68mb?

Let's say I did that. I got 1000/100 and 100/100. So if I did this, I would max my bandwith with my own torrent. So within 5 seconds I would've downloaded that amount, but why only 68mb then?
    Last edited by Karlitas; 09-21-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567