Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What.cd Banned me, for Ratiomaster

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Sad... its like shagging your own mum and then asking why's the kid looking just like you..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    Okay, I've reviewed your case, and my conclusion is that you definitely cheated. Now, the moderator who dealt with you may have gotten something wrong - I doubt that it was with RatioMaster. But we've got lots of data which says that you were uploading to no one on your uploads (7 of which have now been deleted for breaking the rules, by the way), so you aren't getting your account back.
    PWNED!!1

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    40gigs in two weeks on what=a cheater.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    PWNED!!1

lol they looks like two waffles

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    40gigs in two weeks on what=a cheater.
    btw, there were some ratio issues recently.. smth like

(c) LarryL

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    40gig in 2 weeks is a cheater? Not if you upload stuff and you run a seedbox. If you cant make that happen (When uploading) then you suck,

When it comes to breaking the rules with 7 of my torrents, that I don't know about. I read what I could upload, said e-learning, so I uploaded magic. That's e-learning for sure =) (It's howto's).

I was not upset with being banned, I was upset with being called cheater =). Oh well. Thanks for the time anyway.

And for those of you claiming one should know about fst, not everyone knows it. i did a search on what.cd + ratiomaster + banned to see if someone else was into the simliar case as me. And found a link to this site. Anyways, thanks whatman for taking time to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, how could the op have any credibility if he came here post with a brand new account, hiding in the shadows.
    Do you honestly think that every people in the torrentworld knows about this site? I have visited this site twice. One time to ask about the seedbox I was getting from seedbox.fr but it said I need 30 days membership so I did not bother, and now I searched for people in a similiar situation and found this site.

It's amazing how people draws the conclution that just because someone is new, then something must be wrong! ohh
    Last edited by Karlitas; 09-18-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlitas View Post
    40gig in 2 weeks is a cheater? Not if you upload stuff and you run a seedbox. If you cant make that happen (When uploading) then you suck,
    I can categorically deny ever saying that you are a cheater if you upload 40gigs in two weeks.There should be a press statement out by now.
    Though I don't have any doubts of WhatMan being wrong.He is an inventor you know,be proud he looked into your case.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    @OP I actually thought you might be innocent until WhatMan posted, good work though. Amazes me how people like you waste their time trying to deceive people after you get caught.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    OP what do you expect us to do? Believe every single excuse you make that any other cheater could say as well, then vailantly try to help you?

We don't have records of logs at What.cd. We don't have admin privledges to look at whether you had really been uploading. Theres nothing we can do. Even if we believe what you say, we can't do anything.

Only the what.cd staff, which actually has access to these logs can actually do anything. If they don't believe you, tough luck =/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    40gig in 2 weeks is a cheater? Not if you upload stuff and you run a seedbox. If you cant make that happen (When uploading) then you suck
    You're a moron. They don't ban everyone who uploads 40GB in 2 weeks. Hell I've uploaded 70GB in a day on What at times. They banned you because you were shown as uploading data on torrents with zero leechers. No one cares about your attempts to feign innocence.

My suggestion is drop your ratio manipulator and try Waffles.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast