Thread: CAM TS DVD Sources?

x34's Avatar STONED :D BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Im looking for a torrent site or any kind of site too dl russian or any other type of silvers. I wanna dl forging cams or ts dvds so i can convert them and sync them up with english audio something like grps stg ect ect do. I cant seem to find a proper place to get the dvd sources. I wanna put my encoding skills to good use. Can anyone help me out? point me in the right direction.
    Some Ratios & SpeedTest

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by x34 View Post
    ...I wanna put my encoding skills to good use...
    by encoding lowest quality sources? Great!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Try google m8 can get info on search for russian torrent sites.
    But if you did search in forums here you prob find enough info as well
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    x34's Avatar STONED :D BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by x34 View Post
    ...I wanna put my encoding skills to good use...
    by encoding lowest quality sources? Great!
    No i dont really watch cams myself iike encoding and messing about out with video so just lookin at were i would get some sources to mess about with.

Cheers iv been searching google n all but cant really find a proper place that would have dvd silvers and all dat, ah no worries i was just interested in messin about passin time.

N
    Some Ratios & SpeedTest

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    N as in N or
    Anyways there is a russian site where elektri4ka pres their stuff.Only problem is that its super l33+ (hard to get in for that matter) invites are not only not available but the site is closed for new sign ups(last I checked i.e).So thats that.

Russia though isn't the only place to obtain silvers.Spain is getting in on the TS band wagon with PreSpain
    Harry Potter y el misterio del principe [TS-HQ][Line][PRESPAIN][Xvid][Spanish]
    Transformers 2 [PreSpain][TS- SCREENER][Xvid][Spanish]
    just to mention a few and am more than certain they pre their stuff at http://spatorrent.com
    If you are really upto it though,you'll be able to find other places like e.g where the german groups pre their stuff.Though as far as I know,most people depend on their DDL sites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    N as in N or
    Anyways there is a russian site where elektri4ka pres their stuff.Only problem is that its super l33+ (hard to get in for that matter) invites are not only not available but the site is closed for new sign ups(last I checked i.e).So thats that.

Russia though isn't the only place to obtain silvers.Spain is getting in on the TS band wagon with PreSpain
    just to mention a few and am more than certain they pre their stuff at http://spatorrent.com
    If you are really upto it though,you'll be able to find other places like e.g where the german groups pre their stuff.Though as far as I know,most people depend on their DDL sites.
    I got banned form UnionGang aka ELEKTRI4KA just for calling admins illiteral at other forum because they made 3 or 4 mistakes in 2 line mass PM The admins of lots of russian BT sites are really inadequate when they see opinion that differs from their, so be silent there LOL

One more thing - ELEKTRI4KA releases are reuploaded to lot of places (torrents.ru, LM, Torrent.LT) after 15 mins everyone got the file, so UnionGang is only good for enlarging e-p3n!s IMHO
    Last edited by b3owulf; 09-20-2009 at 07:57 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    N as in N or

I got banned form UnionGang aka ELEKTRI4KA just for calling admins illiteral at other forum because they made 3 or 4 mistakes in 2 line mass PM The admins of lots of russian BT sites are really inadequate when they see opinion that differs from their, so be silent there LOL

One more thing - ELEKTRI4KA releases are reuploaded to lot of places (torrents.ru, LM, Torrent.LT) after 15 mins everyone got the file, so UnionGang is only good for enlarging e-p3n!s IMHO
    Can I haz it?
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 09-20-2009 at 10:20 AM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Can I haz it?
    Of course you can! Just pay 10$ and acc is yours. It's not a joke, now this tracker i p2l, the only way to sign-up is to pay s small "donation". In fact, admins are invite sellers. They have huge and annoying text ad promoting invite seling service. And I don't believe them that it's just an ad and they have no connections with that service LOL

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Can I haz it?
    Of course you can! Just pay 10$ and acc is yours. It's not a joke, now this tracker i p2l, the only way to sign-up is to pay s small "donation". In fact, admins are invite sellers. They have huge and annoying text ad promoting invite seling service. And I don't believe them that it's just an ad and they have no connections with that service LOL
    Lol. This might interest Cabalo...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.