Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my torrent sites http://heavens-above.biz.....http://d-mworld.info

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn-6 View Post
    Thing is ppl will say well its just like all the other torrent site, n yeah i agree they all look alike, but have you gone on a site n spent some time there lookin around talkin in there shoutboxes getting to no ppl from all over the world ? cos its not just about torrents . myself n staff will sit there n help ppl that are haveing problems with there speed we will do remote n get them connetable sometimes it takes awhile due to there ports being blocked but we do it, ppl come on site n will asks to be an uploader. we will train them not alot off sites theses day will help n train there members , but we do we take time out to do wot we can n to help members with any problems that they have n its great just to sit there n talk with them n have some fun in the shoutbox like i said its not all about torrents you come on my site n ask any off my members wot its really like on heavens before you judge it

You gonna make a great mom someday and I do mean that

Albo is disturbed(he worships genitals)so like I said just ignore him and his negativity
    Sez you trying to say Dawn aint a great mom now

I know what ya mean tho m8, Dawn is great really I known her for a few yrs always been straight and honest
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    aww thankyou sez n thankyou Duckater

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ohhh. down's a girl? no wonder she's falling for all this artificial niceness.. girls have always been easy to get gassed up

Dawn, out of all these members wishing you good luck, how many have actually joined so far??

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn-6 View Post
    hiya sez thankyou for your kind comment
    I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended
    First of all you say that luck aint gonna help her tracker, your right it all about the hard work and effort that Dawn puts in that makes her trackers work

ohhh. down's a girl? no wonder she's falling for all this artificial niceness.. girls have always been easy to get gassed up

Dawn, out of all these members wishing you good luck, how many have actually joined so far??
    Then you ask how many have of them have joined up, as said above not luck and them wishing Dawn luck is just good manners not mean they want another tracker.
    Have you joined up and seen how it is run to make comments implying that she will fail, as if not you know nothing about the trackers she runs and there for will have no idea how well Dawns main tracker is supported or how good the community is there and being succesful on those grounds how can you imply it will fail.

You need to get ya head out ya ass and look at things before you make comments like above as they are so way out
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-20-2009 at 07:47 PM.
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended
    First of all you say that luck aint gonna help her tracker, your right it all about the hard work and effort that Dawn puts in that makes her trackers work

...how can you imply it will fail.
    It's not hard to predict how far a new tracker is going to last now and days. Especially now that there's 200+ out there

However, I observe the simple things first.. The professionalism of the sysop, intelligence, (vocabulary helps also) and then I predict the success of the tracker..

Down lacks all of those.. If her tracker does make it, it's going to be one of those trackers filled with corny individuals...almost like the BlackRabbit userbase

But please try and prove me wrong Down

And as far as the support goes, why don't you guys join in and help her start??
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-20-2009 at 08:10 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    It's not hard to predict how far a new tracker is going to last now and days. Especially now that there's 200+ out there

However, I observe the simple things first.. The professionalism of the sysop, intelligence, (vocabulary helps also) and then I predict the success of the tracker..

Down lacks all of those.. If her tracker does make it, it's going to be one of those trackers filled with corny individuals...almost like the BlackRabbit userbase

But please try and prove me wrong Down

And as far as the support goes, why don't you guys join in and help her start??
    I have known Dawn for 5 yrs Albo and your comments really are insulting and far from the truth.
    Now if you want a battle of insults fine as Dawn can do that as well as run a tracker you already been labled as being pwnd by her which I am guessing has got your back up and why you are now being insulting but I can assure you being pwnd when she is trying will be a lot worse than being labled pwnd by another member here.

Why don't I join in and help her out, you cleary know nothing in the slightest about a thread on where you are now just trying to protect ya ass after getting pwnd and making it even worse for yourself.
    Your posts in this thread are so full of i bet the admins can make a fortune out of it from farmers to spread across their fields
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-20-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    Not looking for anything

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    what the fuck are you talking about being pawned or not being pawned...im just letting her now that she's on the wrong track. I've seen thousands of these guys coming and goin and 90% of them all failed and invested a good amount of their time and money only to remain with their dicks in their hand at the end

The funny thing is that they all believed they had what it took to run a tracker...

Dawn quit while you're ahead and go enjoy your social life...You'll thank me later

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    what the fuck are you talking about being pawned or not being pawned...im just letting her now that she's on the wrong track. I've seen thousands of these guys coming and goin and 90% of them all failed and invested a good amount of their time and money only to remain with their dicks in their hand at the end

The funny thing is that they all believed they had what it took to run a tracker...

Dawn quit while you're ahead and go enjoy your social life...You'll thank me later
    forgot to mention that he is also a pole dancer/male stripper.So keep on ignoring him,he is usually like when tips aren't forthcoming

what's with the cows
    Last edited by sez; 09-20-2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Tags

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Albo Da Kid a tracker that has been running for a few yrs aint on the wrong track for its members so where the hell do you get off telling some one to quiet while they are ahead.
    It is Dawns hobby and if she is enjoying it and members there are happy (trust me I am one of them) so why keep telling her she will fail?
    I do agree with you tho about the number of people who come and go with in a few months, it the one thing you have made sense on in this thread Now if you had joined the tracker taken a few minutes of your time there you would be able see you are talking yes it aint going to be an 0sec 1337 site but that is not what Dawn is trageting. She has marketed and built up the site the way she wants it and a lot of the members like it that way. Just becouse you think a trackre should be way you think it should be DOES not mean it will FAIL.

I am quiet sure if you joined Gti you would probably say the same things yet it been going 2 1/2 yrs it does well on the things we targeted it to due to marketing for the right things.

So i suggest before you make comments about people and trackers you check them out see what they are aiming for and then comment if you think they will or will not reach there goals.
    Dawn hass reached her goals for heavens-above so your comments are totally wrong
    Not looking for anything

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34xyw8E-Qs

Baby are you down down down dowwwnnn..."Tonight is the night to let it go".....Even Jay Sean said it... Down-6, listen to the lyrics hun..

Damn i looks good on those pics Sez.. I had no Idea you saw these... What's your username at that forum I posted them in?

Duckater, Im sorry i hurt your feelings.. i had no idea you guys were close like that.. im gonna join just to see what you're talking about. I hope you didn't sugar-coat anything

Oh, since you care about Down so much..Why don't you help her out and put out a review of the tracker so we can get an idea of what it's about
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-20-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast