Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: my torrent sites http://heavens-above.biz.....http://d-mworld.info

wow, thank you for the site addy peeps, heavens above is gr8, seems friendly n everything n has the latest torrents, n not so bright a lay out too so i wont get migraine hehe so yes im well happy with site, thank you.
    also, how come you lot r payin any attention to the butt muncher thats just sayin silly things for attention, leave him to get on with it as no doubt hes a mininova fan, or some XXX site fan, either way a nobody so let him go on n on, bottom line remains that the sites r there n they have been for few years n will be for more years to come so not sum flash site that comes n goes in a week.
    thank you for the warm welcome wen i got there dawn, gud stuff keep it up

ps. can you not invite any hostile people to heavens please, leave albo here that way we can have a polite helpful site.
    just pointin out is all peeps.
    thank you agen
    Last edited by sunny69; 09-20-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    The tracker is successful already m8 so how can I be backing down?
    All you have done, untill mentioning a review, is try and trash a tracker you know nothing about and for no reason.
    Now that some one has posted and proved you are just being an ass in this thread when clearly was no need you have changed your tone.
    I will ask Dawn if she can do a short review of the site with some screen shots either way the tracker is how the members there like it and run well.
    I am not saying you will like it m8 but I am saying it is not going to fail like you kept trying to say it would.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny69 View Post
    leave him to get on with it as no doubt hes a mininova fan, or some XXX site fan, either way a nobody so let him go on n on,
    oh ahahah... That statement right there shows you what kind of idiots this site's made up of.

You guys need serious help.. I can direct you to some old friends of mine. U should even consider merging your trackers together... Ask about BlackRabbit's sysop, and tell him that Albo sent ya..

No No duckater, dont ask Down to do the review.. i want you to do it.. I want to see it from you and it would help if you even wrote a few short paragraphs about the forums section, irc, tracker section etc...
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-20-2009 at 09:10 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Got nothing to prove albo the site is doing great and been running for a long time, I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.
    It is still for you to prove the site is going to fail like you keep claiming, oh what a shame you gonna fail on that
    Must admit albo I thought you would be able put up some better arguements than you have about the site.
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You can click on his nick,go to his profile page then under user lists you'll see an option to add him to your ignore list.Click on it and he'll be as good as banned for y'all

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    if ur referin to me then ok, but i joined from here same as alot more r doin rite now asbo. why dont u just go climb under ya rock n stop buggin people, sites cud do without your kind, go be with ur gud friend blackrabbit. just dont get why your motuhin off, unless your from a site thats gone down the pan unless it was ur site that went down the pan lol, either way just go bug sumone else.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.
    How did you prove that.. Just because it's been running for two years doesn't mean that it couldn't fail tom.. What if riaa shut it down.. what if their members just decided to leave

or what if Down resigned out of nowhere because she wants to focus more on her social life??

I think you're a coward.. You're either lazy to post the review or you're scared that the review is going to suck

Either way you're a loser in my eyes.. i said what I had to say but in my eyes Im still right because you havent showed me anything to make me think otherwise.. A review would do it but you keep fronting on me

its been almost an hour and still no response.. ill check back a few hours later
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-20-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.
    How did you prove that.. Just because it's been running for two years doesn't mean that it couldn't fail tom.. What if riaa shut it down.. what if their members just decided to leave

or what if Down resigned out of nowhere because she wants to focus more on her social life??

I think you're a coward.. You're either lazy to post the review or you're scared that the review is going to suck

Either way you're a loser in my eyes.. i said what I had to say but in my eyes Im still right because you havent showed me anything to make me think otherwise.. A review would do it but you keep fronting on me
    Yes it could close down for a lot of reasons that does not mean it has failed, all sites could fail becouse of any of those reasons but does that mean it has failed, say FTN,scc or Sct closed for one of those reasons does that mean they had failed? I don't think any one will say they had failed.
    Dawn has achieved a lot with her site and one thing she has gained from it is a lot of good friends so if it does close down for any reason it will not have failed to her as she has made good friends and had some great times.

I have asked Dawn to do a review as I am not staff on heavans-above so not my place to do so.

I do not care in the slightest what your views of me are m8, you have been dissing a site you know nothing about with no grounds and any site you do that too you got to expect some one to front you. If you had checked the site out for real your points of view would be taken more seriously and you may then have some substance to your points, but as it is you are saying things with no facts or figures or any proof.

Join the site spend 10 minutes there and then come back and comment on it
    Not looking for anything

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    You responded like a gentleman. To be honest I didn't mean half of what i've been saying in this thread.. I have a habbit of messing around when im bored

Down don't take anything personal and good luck with your tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Thank you Albo for the comments I like some good banter on forums and do not mine people messing around when it done right and people can admit it
    Not looking for anything

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345