Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my torrent sites http://heavens-above.biz.....http://d-mworld.info

hiya sez thankyou for your kind comment

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn-6 View Post
    I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended

Oh dear albo you gonna get pwnd again by Dawn
    Some one who has run tracker for 2 yrs and kept going after issues aint gonna let some one like you get away with that
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    well albo you can say wot you like, funny its been up for some time doin very well yeah we have had some issues just like any other tracker but its still there n going strong with alot off good members no matta wot you say it aint gonna change my mind on wot i do cos i love every minit off wot i do with my sites n oh n my tracker is successful n getting stronger day by day so you can think wot you like n say wot you like cos it will never change my mind cos i love it simple
    im not offended by anything you say like i said in last post DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRIED IT

but thankyou anyway Albo
    Last edited by Dawn-6; 09-20-2009 at 12:26 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
    even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do
    nice answer & nice tracker keep up the good work !
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabritpop View Post
    i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
    even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do
    Well said both of you
    Some people think if sites have not got a lot members that use these forums or site aint rated here the site aint gonna go any where.
    Well to all those disalusioned people I can tell you that there are a lot of good trackersnever mentioned here
    So maybe have a look around and find some of them and learn about the torrent scene out side of fst and maybe you will then come to realise what torrenting is out side of trackers here
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabritpop View Post
    Thankyou lisabritpop for your kind comment

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    All the best Dawn-6..
    /me hopes it they do well..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thing is ppl will say well its just like all the other torrent site, n yeah i agree they all look alike, but have you gone on a site n spent some time there lookin around talkin in there shoutboxes getting to no ppl from all over the world ? cos its not just about torrents . myself n staff will sit there n help ppl that are haveing problems with there speed we will do remote n get them connetable sometimes it takes awhile due to there ports being blocked but we do it, ppl come on site n will asks to be an uploader. we will train them not alot off sites theses day will help n train there members , but we do we take time out to do wot we can n to help members with any problems that they have n its great just to sit there n talk with them n have some fun in the shoutbox like i said its not all about torrents you come on my site n ask any off my members wot its really like on heavens before you judge it

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    All the best Dawn-6..
    /me hopes it they do well..

Thankyou n00bz0r
    Last edited by Dawn-6; 09-20-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Thing is ppl will say well its just like all the other torrent site, n yeah i agree they all look alike, but have you gone on a site n spent some time there lookin around talkin in there shoutboxes getting to no ppl from all over the world ? cos its not just about torrents . myself n staff will sit there n help ppl that are haveing problems with there speed we will do remote n get them connetable sometimes it takes awhile due to there ports being blocked but we do it, ppl come on site n will asks to be an uploader. we will train them not alot off sites theses day will help n train there members , but we do we take time out to do wot we can n to help members with any problems that they have n its great just to sit there n talk with them n have some fun in the shoutbox like i said its not all about torrents you come on my site n ask any off my members wot its really like on heavens before you judge it

You gonna make a great mom someday and I do mean that

Albo is disturbed(he worships genitals)so like I said just ignore him and his negativity
    Last edited by sez; 09-20-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast