Thread: best filehost for HD

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So I was looking for a certain HD movie and only found it on a rapidshare forum. So I signed up and downloaded it, but I know there are limits which are a pain when dealing with HD content.

Which file hosts are the best for HD stuff? Megaupload seems to be the second most dominant. And no limits I think. But there are a ton of others.

Which is the best filehost for HD in terms of bandwidth, speed and content uploaded to them? And what forums are there besides warezbb (too big) and x264-bb (seems ok)?

What are the options for handling this, grabbing multiple accounts or doing bursts or uploading my own stuff on one to gain credits?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Most HD is on Megashares, Netload, and Megaupload. All are unlimited download but the best is Megashares. It almost always maxes out my connection with a download manager. Netload caps speed.

Megashares max filesize is 10GB. While Megaupload's "unlimited" file size sounds nice, I've never seen an uploader post HD movies in parts larger than 100MB because Megaupload doesn't reward for files any larger.

With Megashares all files are only 1 or 2 links, versus 50+ links with others. If one Megaupload link is "temporarily unavailable" the download is useless.

Megashares has very fast pre times and all the latest movies, tv, games... because the top uploaders like dumont, wyop, and adrwz use bots.

The best part is that it is so cheap. 6 months only costs $30.

To get started try xsharex.info and megashareslink.com.

Last edited by cherio; 11-02-2009 at 08:33 PM.