Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemon Tools

hi, i just downloaded daemon tools 3.41 today and i read somewhere that its supposed to let you play games that ive downloaded off of suprnova.org

well i installed it and i dont have a clue as to what to do next, could someone please help me and tell me what to do next

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    has to be a ready to burn format like bin/cue or iso, nrg ccd, ect
    then you click the icon by your clock and mount image
    all it does is save you the hassel of burning the disc, it mounts it on a virtial drive

3. Games   -   #3
    alright, i went on mount image and i clicked on the 1st half of the file because theres 2 and i clicked ok and an error message popped up , it said

"Unable to Mount Image. Cue Sheet: No tracks specified."

so what do i do now

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    try just mounting the bin not the cue
    you might have to change the drop down box (file types) to bin or just all files then click the bin

5. Games   -   #5
    ok i tried clicking on the in and no error message popped up but its not doing anything , a little box flashed real quick and thats it

and i didnt do this

"you might have to change the drop down box (file types) to bin or just all files then click the bin "

because i dont know how to

6. Games   -   #6
    muchspl2
    k, good no just explore your new cd you have
    right click start button
    explore
    you can also find it under my computer
    once you find the mounted cd, run setup

7. Games   -   #7
    im looking for the mounted cd and i dont know where to find it, ive already looked under my computer>C:>program files>D-Tools

and i dont see it

8. Games   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Daemon Creats a Virtual Drive so look for another CD Drive on your My Computer

PS: Easier to just burn it on to a CD-ROM!

9. Games   -   #9
    i dont see anything , theyre all the same, i dont see anything new, is there something i did wrong?

10. Games   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ok there's suppose to be another cd-drive in your My Computer thingy dont you see one if you dont then... um.. i dont know what to do... but if u have a burner just burn image using NERO and its presto u can jsut pop the cd in your cd-drive and your DONE!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast