Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to the ScT staff leader Feeling

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    As things stand now, I can't find anyone who would donate money to purchase an invite and then invite me.
    Why should anyone donate 20 euros and give you an sct invite for free?
    There is no reason why anyone who doesn't know me should do this. That's why I am hoping Feeling will do another invite giveaway here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Not going to happen and not everyone has to donate to receive invites......
    But at least one invite giveaway has happened here in the past, so what makes you think it won't happen again in the future?.. And I even have less chances to be invited to ScT by someone who doesn't have to donate to receive invites than through someone who has to donate.
    i believe the giveaways happened when sct used to give out invite/s to users (N.s if feeling is going to feel very generous again, but hey its worth a try i guess), and now they're not free, and im sure most ppl up their free inv, unless someone saved it for this long, and even if they did, i doubt they'll just give it to you after saving it for this long.

not being mean, just letting you know how things work since you seem fairly new.

Last edited by k_ichigo; 09-21-2009 at 06:39 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, I guess that means this thread is useless and Feeling will repeat the same thing that you just said if he sees this thread. So, please close it if it's useless.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DjGrrr will probably finish the new design before Feeling does another giveaway. Both will never happen.

ps if you couldn't handle HDBits atmosphere SCT would not be a good community fit.
    Last edited by leech; 09-21-2009 at 06:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not discouraging you but did you see the requirements he had for the giveaway, you needed to have a seedbox.... seedbox = money (monthly fee)

p.S you can close the thread or leave it open its up to u, but if you want to close it it's under thread tools.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, I have a seedbox... I will leave this thread open and hopefully, Feeling will agree to do another giveaway after seeing it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It doesn't sound like it will happen. The atmosphere may (or may not) be to your liking and the pay-for-invites thing doesn't set well with a lot of us.

However, I thought your question/request was a sincere one. Good luck, OlegL!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you have money for a seedbox then you can simply donate for somebody you trust so they can invite you. Why would Feeling change the current system just to make you a member.

As of right now FST is in the shitter in terms of reputation for pretty much all established torrent trackers.

The only options you really have is to pay for an invite or join Sceneaccess through What.cd or Waffles which is better or basically the same in every aspect as ScT.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Good luck, OlegL!
    Thanks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I'd do the transaction just like I've bought them through others and for others in the past. Everyone's doing it. But I'm not allowed to pm and the staff here would probably find this as selling invites. So do what everyone else does.

Go on IRC and find someone you know has SCT. Chat them up about SCT and how you hear it's awesome. Ask them to do the transaction for you, sending them money via paypal that they then transfer. Then enjoy the best torrent site online.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast