Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by softbreeze View Post
    Does PayPal accept payment dispute on this kind of deal? If possible,I want to have my money back.
    It's not a special kind of deal, it's just a seller who uses paypal to get paid, it's not any different than buying gums on an online store.

If the seller doesn't respect his end of the deal then he must give you your money back.

Several of his customers have already opened a dispute with him on PayPal, the more the better, this way PayPal will not just see this as an isolated incident and will take his case very seriously, I don't know exactly what they do when they spot a scammer, but they have his bank account details after all
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 09-25-2009 at 03:53 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I am a bit confused... It looks like he disconnected me from my server because I hadn't renewed it yet for the next month, but my order page says this month contract will expire on September 29th, so it's not yet time to renew it. I am really afraid to lose data that is on the server.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by softbreeze View Post
    Does PayPal accept payment dispute on this kind of deal? If possible,I want to have my money back.
    If you used credit card to pay for this, then why not just go to the bank who gave you credit card and tell them your story, that you bought something from the internet and it was not delivered.
    Half year (or little more) a back, when I ordered a dedicated server from some guy and he failed to deliver it, I went to my bank and told them my story that it was a fraud deal and they transferred back my money (after a week or so). It was simple back then
    Last edited by cascada; 09-25-2009 at 10:43 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I am a bit confused... It looks like he disconnected me from my server because I hadn't renewed it yet for the next month, but my order page says this month contract will expire on September 29th, so it's not yet time to renew it. I am really afraid to lose data that is on the server.
    Oleg...Haven't you read the thread?
    What do you expect from someone who doesn't delivers what his customers pay for,do you think that we all made that up?

I have paid for the whole month renewal starting from 15 September,he took the money (the only thing he's really good at right now!),I am supposed to have a working seedbox from the 15 September until the 15 October, and guess what, he never renewed it and I had this seedbox with him since more than 5 months !

Of course all the data was lost, 250GB... So, I don't think that you'll see yours again.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRaptor View Post
    What do you expect from someone who doesn't delivers what his customers pay for,do you think that we all made that up?

I have paid for the whole month renewal starting from 15 September,he took the money (the only thing he's really good at right now!),I am supposed to have a working seedbox from the 15 September until the 15 October, and guess what, he never renewed it and I had this seedbox with him since more than 5 months !

Of course all the data was lost, 250GB... So, I don't think that you'll see yours again.
    Okay, I just spoke to him and he told me not to worry about the data on the server and that he would bring my server back up in a matter of hours.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    my friend his seedbox have problem agian
    Can't login on FTP,VNC,webui.
    has been send a email to Lucas

order number:#001079

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ********* has really crappy customer service. I signed up and within a week or 2 I just gave up and moved onto another provider. He either didn't respond to messages and if he did he was just plain lying or avoiding my questions. Didn't even deliver the box he was supposed to in the first place and when it took him more than 24 hours to setup I got no 1 Gbit box so don't even count on that...that's a scam he throws in there to entice you to sign up.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Telejeesus's Avatar Poster
    OlegL How you made contact to Lucas ????
    I have try everything, for 7 days now(or was it 8)(second tiime this month my server is offline and expensive box 155e/m)

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRaptor View Post

Okay, I just spoke to him and he told me not to worry about the data on the server and that he would bring my server back up in a matter of hours.
    You're pretty naive usually, no?
    You think that Lucas will make an exeption with you while he's scamming all his other customers?

I spoke to Lucas 2 days ago on the phone and he told me he would repair the seedbox and promised that he would be online in 2 hours.
    It's been more than 48h no
    w so believe him if you want, but I'm telling you : Your data is lost, don't expect to get it back
    If your data is important I'm really sorry for you pal

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    shame he is really not that active guy. (my box also did go down today)

No idea what seedbox take next, he got the cheapest and even with vnc access...

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast