Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

i also pm'd you, but you didn't answer yet

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh.

Only reason he contacted me on msn was because of the report thread at ovh forum, which i did not wrote! He thought i was the guy who started it.

Its all just a bunch of lies and empty words. He told me to give him more time because of all the costumers and he was gonna fix things up, bla bla.

Lucas, you stole 78 euros from me.
    You asked for more time to either refund or give me a new server. You lied to me straight in the face.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY WHATSOEVER!!!!
    Last edited by SeedOrBleed; 09-30-2009 at 08:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedOrBleed View Post
    He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh

Its all just a bunch of lies and empty words. He told me to give him more time because of all the costumers and he was gonna fix things up, bla bla.

Lucas, you stole 87 euros from me.
    You asked for more time to either refund or give me a new server. You lied to me straight in the face.

bull shit m8.. I cant go to home from work.. I said you give me 2 hours.. but when I go offline.. I stole you money..

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Lucas can you please check my seedbox? Is down for 7 days..

Order: #001074

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedOrBleed View Post
    He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh

Lucas, you stole 87 euros from me.

bull shit m8.. I cant go to home from work.. I said you give me 2 hours.. but when I go offline.. I stole you money..
    well it is a surprise to see u online on msn which isnt bullshit. Seriously wat happened to u? this is like a typical film drama, having success at the start, then the end, u crumble into pieces. Very sad indeed. I think he is right to say u got to threaten u to reply. Well i hope that guy who reported u in ovh, was a wake up call!
    Last edited by rey; 09-30-2009 at 09:25 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    This guy likes to play games and he will stretch things out as long as he can without actually replying to you. I had the same problem with him back in August when I was getting my box setup. Nothing happened and he actually didn't respond until I put in a dispute through Paypal...that sure lit a fire under his ass and he started doing what I paid him to do. Of course even then it didn't solve the problem because there was still other problems but at least he responded.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    lol well i have quit uploading..on sites..my box will expire...soon..in a few days..doesnt matter to me anymore..luckily for me only my last month had 2 days server offline..but yeah in the past week or so i have just seen the complaints grow

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Prinks; 10-01-2009 at 12:11 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Poster
    OUTLAW this's bull shit what you type on UK FORUM.. I hope you read it.. appear offline for you mean offline permanently.. show me please you email about issue.. better way for you be stay away.. and write shit.. I was offline everyday just appear offline.. if you just waiting when I will be online.. this' your foult.. show me please your email ... I hope you type in report address ip server to OVH

to EVERYONE

please sent on payment@*********.pl information.. who wants refund.. who want server.. I know will be more refund than services.. but I know this's just my foult not customers.
    I would like to stay fair like I always tried.

I have huge mess but like everybody can see I try sort problems. but mess realy huge I can't do anything without your help

Regards

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Poster
    lol mate u really are a fool. outlaw doesnt get a reply from u, he sends messages to u as OFFLINE MESSAGE and still u dont do anything. the whole point of support is to REPLY and not to make EMPTY PROMISES. seriously u should know who wants a refund and whos server is down. seriously u should think about quitting if u cant handle the truth

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast