Thread: antivirus and firewall software - what cracked ones last

i have a dilemma, i keep trying a few antivirus and firewall softwares but so far they all update and detect the illegal serial etc, what antivirus and firewall softare can i download and update and it will work for a long time.

i dont want the free ones ie avast and zonealarm.

i want the kind you install and forget ie kaspersky although it does not last these days and i have downlaoded eset software and it always seems to have viruses

what are you guys having success with

i need to install it on 2 kids pc's so i need one that requires minimum interaction from the pc user

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Eset Security 4.0.314.0 and Nodenabler 3.2.4 is what I'm using .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Eset Security 4.0.314.0 and Nodenabler 3.2.4 is what I'm using .
    ok ill give them a try many thanks mate, just looked up what nodenabler does and it quite a good tool

thanks for your help

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    dadelor's Avatar Supercalafragalistic BT Rep: +4
    Avira is another one, you can either search for the keys they are sometimes hard to find but they dont usually get blacklisted. but there is also a trial reset tool which makes new trial keys which last for a month.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dadelor View Post
    Avira is another one, you can either search for the keys they are sometimes hard to find but they dont usually get blacklisted. but there is also a trial reset tool which makes new trial keys which last for a month.
    thanks mate, ill download it and keep it as a backup as nothing lasts forever

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I think you should purchase the license product instead..though it will cost you but it is reliable one..